Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Grineer Have We Killed?

(XBOX)a salsa wizard

To me my sole purpose as a Tenno is to get every frame as it comes out and kill every Grineer that I see, I will go out of my way just to kill Grineer. I'm not really sure why my hatred of the putrid hunchbacks is so belligerent and foul, but I just want to end their lives in excruciating pain whenever I see them lumbering down the dark corridors and watch as they run in fear, watching their disgusting brethren drowning in pools of their blood. Their limbs litter the hallways, swollen with death and I walk among the legions of grimy soldiers writhing in the pain of their existence, watching as the life drains from their bod-- you know what I should see a doctor, but anyway I was wondering their has got to be a statistic somewhere about how many enemies the Tenno have slaughtered, I alone have killed hundreds of thousands of the 'durn things and I was just thinking about how many we have killed collectively, because the number has got to be in the billions based on my experience. So does anyone know, please tell me how many you have killed, and if you hate them as well.

edit: here is a beautiful screenshot created by myself to depict my insatiable hunger for Grineer death....

kNtc07T.png?1

Edited by (XB1)a salsa wizard

Both of your hated for the grineer and corpus parallel my interest and intrigue in the infested and the love for their weaponry as a theme

Also, looking at my in game stats right now I have killed 115,290 grineer units

Edited by Surtur

Believe me I hate the Corpus, I have some respect for the human units(all except Alad V) but you put me in a room with those robots the next thing you know it will be like walking into a scrapyard in a hurricane!

I hate the Crewman the most. They actually have the gall to think they are a match for a Tenno.

Finally someone gets it

I just hate them more because they are clones of a few people who have this same twisted mindset hardwired into their minds that everyone else must die or bow down to them. I see them taking pleasure in murdering or maiming their victims. Of course there are a few Grineer who broke away from this thought process, but the majority think brutality is the answer and I doubt they will ever change their ways.

For the Corpus you can reason with them and maybe even bribe them to let you go. Unlike the Grineer they have children, sons and daughters that maybe with some help from Darvo or someone get them to understand the errors of their parents and shape a better generation of Corpus that promotes peace instead of greed. 

Nullifier showed some of us!

Now what if John Prodman chooses to side with evil and upgrades to Nullifier status?

Or is he too noble of a crewman for such a thing?

Where are the answers!?

I would do horrible and unspeakable things to him. He'd wish for death, but it would never come.

I find myself killing Grineer way more. I guess I just find them the least annoying to fight. Funny thing is, I "like" the Grineer more than the Corpus but in invasions will side with Corpus just so I can kill Grineer.

300,767 Grineer Kills Vs 145,085 Corpus Kills

Even if the Grineer are offering something I want I fight for the Corpus

I don't hate the Corpus, Grineer, Infested, or the Corrupted.

I only hate the Orokin for they are the beast who have started the madness.

They are the ones who made the Grineer killers, the Corpus wanting technology at any cost, the Infested who were poor souls that were turned into monsters, and the Corrupted that now reside in the Orokin Towers with no way to escape.