Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I Really Make A White Kubrow Puppy ?

SlapClown

Question

11 answers to this question

I bred nearly 45 doges back when i was stocking Omegas/Lotuses and nearly 10 of them were colored like that. All (except 1) had that color because of all 3 of their customizable colors being the same color by default. 1 actually had no pattern O__O but that was pretty obviously a bug

Yours will be like that till it matures and you change either one of its 3 customizable colors. Then you will see the pattern.

I bred nearly 45 doges back when i was stocking Omegas/Lotuses and nearly 10 of them were colored like that. All (except 1) had that color because of all 3 of their customizable colors being the same color by default. 1 actually had no pattern O__O but that was pretty obviously a bug

Yours will be like that till it matures and you change either one of its 3 customizable colors. Then you will see the pattern.

I just want all 3 stock colors to be white i have most of the Kubrow colors and patterns  to change him ..but though it would be cool to have stock color for once go my way still looking for that perfect puppy