Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Shimmering Light In The Dark Sector [Ooc, Disscusions, Recruitment currently closed]

Denny2669

Alright, alright, it's time I adress this...

I dunno if it's a good idea to bring someone new in. Maybe we need some time to adjust to the absense of Shane before we can accept someone new. For now, I'd prefer to have the crew as it is.

Know that it doesn't have much to do with you or your OC, although there are flaws. The biggest of them being that Creeping Shadow isn't cannon. It was a mess, one that would have to be reworked at least to be made compatible. Also, it definitely weren't months, especially not the road from Vazzoro to The Capital, they're not on opposite sides of the country. Speaking of which, I should get around to creating that map...

And I'm not sure about the way he got infected.The ice artefact's properties would have to be left to me, as I need to make it make sense. It seems too much like magic right now.

Basically, you'd have to rework the "where he's been" part, but it won't matter anyway I'm affraid. Sorry, but do stay tuned. There might be something for you yet... in the matter of time...

Alright, fair enough. I'll rework the bio, given that CS isn't cannon(didn't realize that actually), and I already fixed the time issue. No big deal if I'm not included at all though. I'll also edit in the properties of the crystal, although it might not even matter anymore. Also if there's ever a time that you decide to include me in the RP just let me know. I'm leaving the bio blank as I don't have anything to work with now. Thank you for your consideration regardless!

Edited by (PS4)LastDoomKnight

Ok so about the infection: Basically the "ice crystal" is a modified collection of an enhanced serum of water-like properties which was for quickly supercooling water originally for unknown reasons. Only 5 serums were ever made. Through a mysterious disaster, these vials were destroyed, then the liquid was frozen together in a freezer in one of the labs it was manufactured in, subsequently creating the crystal. As time passed on, the crystal was buried under ground, the serum keeping it frozen as it was supposed to freeze instantly but got frozen to itself instead. When the crystal was shattered all over Daniel, the main chunk fused into his heart, infecting his bloodstream along with the technocyte virus. With the crystal injected into his blood stream, Daniel is basically able to eject his own blood mixed with the serum out of his body, and have it subsequently freeze due to the properties of the serum as it automatically freezes once it leaves his bloodstream. The coating on his arm just acts as a guard, as it fused with the part of the infection that forms the metallic coating. The way the serum works is basically an ultra enhanced way of supercooling water so instead of it taking 90 minutes or so, it freezes instantly. When paired with Daniels blood, he can shoot out this serum, causing it to freeze as soon as it hits somewhere. As it drains small portions of his blood(he doesn't use all that much because it's really mostly a gateway for the serum), he does have to wait a while before he can use the larger powers again. The serum keeps reproducing itself as long as it's infused with Daniel, due to his infection changing the properties of it to be more organic. Daniel also has very small exit points in his hands, allowing ejection of the power. This is just the overall origin of it. I'll add some more details if necessary, but for now this is ok I think. This is just basically a summary, not all complete, but let me know what ya think! Would you want to know how the serum works or what it's made out of? I mean not that it really matters, it's just that you did want some more details.@Denny2669

Edited by (PS4)LastDoomKnight

Alright, rebalancing Tara's abilities now since I figured this is as good an opportunity as any. Her "old" abilities are still available but... I'm sealing them away for now.

Tara Winona Ryder (WIP)

Passive:  built-in single-action revolvers, Mare's Leg and Beretta 93Rs (no stock, 20 round magazines) with armor-piercing rounds+regenerative ammunition (armor piercing is rated for 10 mm of face-hardened steel at 50 m for revolvers, Beretta rounds are equivalent to 7H31 armor-piercing 9mm rounds, round fired by Mare's Leg is equivalent in armor penetrative power to a Raufoss Mk211 round fired from the equivalent barrel-length)

Powers

Ability One: Mode Switch, Tara switches between her revolvers, the Mare's Leg and Berettas at will

Ability Two: Bullet Tag, Tara is able to tag a target for a single shot that changes trajectory on its own just to hit the target (no sharp turns)

Ability Three: Sharpshooter, Tara's reflexes quicken to the point where she can see incoming bullets for 10 seconds in real time, giving her the ability to dodge them. At the same time, she gains the ability to see the trajectory of every projectile she fires/throws (including ricochets)

Ultimate: Bullet Storm, Tara uses the Berettas exclusively with this ability and has infinite ammunition for 5 seconds (ability can be used with Sharpshooter)

(sealed away: Gun assimilation, assimilated guns and riot shield are also sealed away along with gun armor)

(sealed away: Gun change, Tara can change guns at will, using the "gun armor" as building material)

(sealed away: Ultimate: The Big Gun, Tara uses all of the "gun armor" material to form a gun that is as big as the mass of the assimilated "gun armor" would allow.)

Edited by MetroFallout

• 5 weeks later...

Oh boy, do you know what time it is? Iiiit's character creation time!

Name : Amelia Duval

Nationality : French

Height : 155cm (5 feet 1)

Frame : Ember deluxe

Signature weapon : Destreza

Appearance : Amelia is short, and wears a  leather duster. May or may not be due to her being a huge Dresden Files fan. Underneath it, she wears a thick,warm blue sweater that had its entire right sleeve burned off. That aside, she wears solid black jeans and shoes that came straight out of a military surplus shop. Her hair is light brown and styled in a ponytail. Her complexion is fair, with a few scars hidden by her clothes. Anyone relatively knowledgeable would recognize them as self-inflcted, and obviously old. Her eyes, finally, are a dark shade of green.

Personality : Amelia is withdrawn. She isn't great at anything that requires human contact. She tends to try and hide  her unease through the use on long, complicated words. That aside, her heart is three sizes too big. The few friends she has she will be unreasonably loyal to. She cannot bear the sight of unfairness. While normally calm and collected, she can have a surprisingly short fuse when it comes to a select few topics. Most notably, while she tends to fight to disable, threatening children is one of the very few ways to have her try to kill you. Very, very hard. She has a soft spot for reading and video games, especially role-playing games. A curious and intelligent woman, there is nothing she loves more than sharing knowledge, be it receiving or giving. She has an unhealthy love of alcohol, and used to be downright alcoholic, but managed to rate down to a 'sometimes' drinker. She's sharp, and so can her tongue be if she is provoked, but overall she tends to be rather a rather no-nonsense and tolerant woman.

History :

I wake up on a hunch and roll to the right. A gigantic paw scrambles the earth where my head used to be. I extend my hand. The infected burns to cinders. Just another day. How did it come to this? Oh, right....

I guess it is best to start at the beginning. My name is Amelia Duval. I was born in the French city of Brest. Many say it is an ugly place, but, well. Home is where the heart is, the English say. So, to me, it will always be the most beautiful place in the world.

I lived there for all of my youth. My grandfather had long been a sailor, so I started learning that very young. It was one of my few pleasures when I was a kid. You see, wherever you go, some things don't change. The sky is blue, you need air to live, kids are cruel. When you are introverted, too smart by half and pintsized, the best way to sum yourself up is easy prey.

So I hid into myself. I only had my brains, so I made the best of it. I won't say it was all sunshine and daisies, but we Duval are strong. My grandfather had been in La Résistance, smuggling Jews and other enemies of the Germans to England. My father has been a syndicate leader for over a decade. My mother took long trips to third-world countries, helping in the fight against hunger and lack of education. Our word of wisdom, older than any of us can remember, is :"Do what you think is right, no matter what." Even the loss of Mother did not convince us otherwise. So I found the escapes I could. I discovered video games when i was a kid. Internet was a great help when things really went pear-shaped. For long, father simply thought I was a withdrawn child.

Until that fated day on my fourteenth birthday. The bullies went too far, and I got sent home with a broken arm. Now you see, we aren't quite rich, so the school I went in...Not the best staff. And I didn't want to share my problems because, well...Father was dealing with a heavy depression, since the death of mother. I didn't want to give him some more issues. But there, there was nothing i could to hide it.

I think I never saw dad more angry than that day. Normally, he was like water. Cool, adaptative, going with the flow. But there, he was fire. When the school tried to wriggle out of their responsability, he had a talk with the principal. I never heard what was said, but the man came out white as a sheet. And I never got bullied again in school.

Things got better. My grades shot up from decent to great. I took up fencing on a whim, and Krav-maga on father's demand. I got rather good at both. As it turned out, a mind like a buzzsaw, a short frame and a capacity to bottle up and unleash anger are a pretty terrifying combination.

My life kept rolling on. I got my baccalaureat with mention, got into college. And history repeated itself. I took up drinking to forget. Nearly failed my second year. I nearly cracked. It's funny. Between fencing and mastery of a lethal martial art, I easily could have gone Carrie White on them. Scratch that, there's nothing funny about it. But still, I never did. I got out of it on my own terms. And I got a master's degree on nuclear physics, while I learned years later that most of them downright failed and never got anywhere. Heh.

I got a job easily, although on the other side of Europe. Mastery of English and Russian in addition to French probably helped. And things went to hell. Oh, of course I had heard the rumors of the virus before. But still, meeting some kind of zombie right next to my workplace was a major surprise. Big enough that I got hit on the right arm before having the time to gun it down with the revolver a russian friend of mine had offered me as a security measure. Its decaying grey matter splattered the wall, but that changed nothing. In a desperate move that took from personal experience, I burned myself. I singed my entire arm in hope of denying the virus. It didn't help of course. I passed out. And then, I was reborn in flames.

I woke up knowing I was both more and less than I used to be. But i will not relent. I am infected. A monster from humanity's worse nightmares. Very well. I am also a human. My heart remains unchanging. I woke up with by my side a weapon most familiar. A rapier. I had my gun. I had powers, the inferno under my command. So I set up to work. I scoured the country. Saved as many people I could from this scourge. Purged as many abominations as I could. Soon, word started to spread. They say if you hope hard enough, it will come. Ангел пламени. The angel of flames. It will come, and fire will take away your issues. They can call me an angel. They can call me a demon. They can call me a monster. I care not. I am Amelia Duval, reborn and reforged through fire. Until this heart of mine stops beating, until my last breath is drawn, I will keep going. I will keep doing what I feel is right.

Trivia: Amelia's spirit animal is the albatros.

Secretly, Amelia may be the first krogan of this age. When furious, her primary solution is to headbutt things into submission. And short size be damned, she makes it work.

Abilities:

Passive-Magmatoconvection

Amelia's mutation caused her blood to turn into magma. However, she was granted the boon of controlling convection of anything her blood touches. It is always applied to her body unless she willingly deactivates it, which is why she isn't a good sixth of the temperature of the sun. This means means she is fully huggable, to her frustation. She's extremely awkward around hugs. It also means "give me a hug" an be gturned into the most geniunely terrifying threat.

She also can control elements melted by her blood, manipulating them even from a distance.

Actives:

Magma Arrow : A bit of Amy's magma compacts into an arrow, which she hurls at her opponents at great speed. it can hit an opponent accurately, up to the range of a longbow. The heat generated gives it some amount of penetration.

Heatwave : A direct exploitation of convection. Amy heats the air close to her. Which in turn heats the air close it and. And so far and so forth. Until it stops arbitrarily when no longer needed. Heatwave does not do much damage, but usually stuns or staggers people.

Lava ward : Amy picks a target, then lets her blood seep into the ground, turning some of the soil straight into lava. The lava raises and forms a drill-shaped zone of protection. The heat is high enough to melt smalls arms fire. It is also not recommanded to fight the target in melee because, well, lava.

Volcanic armor : Amy covers herself in her own blood. This allows her to  solidify it and thus be covered by an armor of obsidian. Sharp, surprisingly solid obsidian. While not as hot as the magma it once was, it can, and will, inflict considerable burns to the fools who try to  touch her in his condition.

Skills:

Superhuman speed, constitution and strength: Amy already had considerable knowledge of melee combat before her infection. The technocyte gave her no knowledge on this regard, but like all tenno, she is stronger, faster and can take far more damage than someone her stature ought to. "Go ahead. Try and catch up."

Combat mastery : Nearly fifteen years of practice as a practitioner of Krav-Maga and fencing, both at competitive levels, give Amy an instinctive knowledge of combat. She moves efficiently, knows where and how to strike to inflict the most damage, knows where her enemies are and how to exploit peripheral vision at best to spot unexpected attackers. "I see you. And you. And you behind that tree; Come here or buzz off."

Knowledge-Physics: Amy is a nuclear physicist, but is well versed over all the domain. "SCIENCE!...Okay, too much ham."

Knowledge-Mechanic: Amy has her own motorbike, which she calls Tonnerre. She assembled it from pieces and maintains it herself. It might only be a hobby, but it's a domain she is frighteningly competent in. "Sometimes, when you feel angry, the gears and gears are just soothing, you know?"

Knowledge-Chemistry : Amy has had to study chemistry for her studies. Like many bullied people, she also had her...Darker moments. She can recite entire paragraphs of the Anarchist's cookbook by heart, although she yet has to do anything of this knowledge."Ah yes. The art of making things go boom. Did you know that some acids can dissolve metal so fast you see the process in real time?"

Tonnerre-Augmented vehicle. Tonnerre is an ameliorated 2-place motorbike. It can reach greater speed than usual models, do it faster, and above all, is nearly silent. "Eighty-eight miles per hour!"

Contacts : Amy made some friends! Which is not quite surprising for  someone as sweet as her. What is more surprising is, not all of them are exactly of the...Savory type, although she has yet to learn this. Amy's party may thus receive some rather unusual, unexpected help."Oh, Boris? Don't mind him. He's a bit strange at times, but he's a really swell guy!"

Decent shot : While by no mean an elite,professional markswoman, Amy has been formed by one of her friends, and could hit targets at the shooting range well over most of the time, before the infection striked. Now, she shoots faster and more accurately than she used to, to the point where she could easily clip a moving target's torso once or twice if they try running away. One of her friends provided her with a Sig Sauer pistol (completely illegal, but she does not know that), and a small reserve of ammo, mostly standard 9mm. "Don't make me shoot you in the fvcking face."

Edited by 404Cygni

Since people are posting OCs here's mine.

Warframe: Analia Character Profile

Name: Analia Damovich
Nationality: Georgian
Warframe (obviously not wearing it): Titania

How you got infected: An amateur aurelian (butterfly expert), Analia was hunting for butterflies and moths in the forests of Lasria, just before the technocryte virus was released. As the virus does not distinguish between living things, it latched onto some butterflies of its own, creating a colony around a tree, which Analia eventually stumbled upon by chance. Mistaking it for some rare and previously undiscovered type of butterfly colony, she moved close, but was swarmed by the infected butterflies and bitten multiple times as she ran back to her woodland campsite. She collapsed in her tent, where she remained for several days as the virus took its hold. When she stepped out the tent again, a swarm of butterflies greeted her, circling her before resting all across her body.

What you were before you got infected: Analia was born in the poorer parts of the Georgian capital, Tbilisi. Through graft and hard work, she managed to get a grant to go to university in the UK, where she studied History, focusing on its more mythical and mythological aspects, which she found fascinating, as they built on a childhood interest/obsession of fairies and magic. It was while she was in the UK that she discovered her interest in butterflies and moths, something she blames on the fact that fairy wings look similar. She travelled to Lasria to purse this interest after getting her degree, with the intention to return to her homeland afterwards.

Character (needs to be detailed): Analia is emotionally volatile, in that she can change mood rapidly. She tends towards the excitable, though she can be somewhat aloof, having battled with her nationality being used against, mostly be American students at university thinking that she is Russian. She corrects them, sometimes violently. She is physically fit, and took lessons in self defence after a guy at a flat party got too handsy with her, specifically mixed martial arts, though she also become good at using her small size and relatively innocent appearance to either get out of situations or get her opponents to drop their guard.

Appearance: 5ft 3in, pixie cut hair dyed midnight blue, natural colour is black. Her eyes were once hazel in colour, but the technocryte virus caused them to change to violet. Grey shirt, dark green wool jumper, hiking boots, jeans, dark brown leather duster. A pair of silver stud earrings in the ear lobe. She is constantly surrounded by butterflies, which either rest on her body or on nearby objects, with a few floating in the air around her. A pair of fairy like wings protrude form her back, with a silvery membrane streaked with black (virus) and red (blood).

Signature weapon (melee): Several possibilities, all drawn from the back.

Flanged mace/morning star
Longsword
Naginata
Shashka (curved single edged sword, between a full sabre and straight sword)
Pair of short swords/scimitars
Staff

Powers
Basic theme - Summoner/minion control
Butterfly control - Analia can command various butterflies to do different things, including attack, scout, sabotage equipment and retrieve items, though the latter is dependent on the number of butterflies under her command as to what they can carry
Colonise - Analia orders her butterflies to lay eggs in corpses, which rapidly grow into a butterfly colony. When they burst, new butterflies are added to her swarm
Drain - Analia drains the vitals of a person, absorbing their strength to heal herself. Requires a living target and physical contact.
Morph - Analia can shrink/grow in size, mainly between normal human size and tiny, though size increase beyond normal could be possible (up for debate). (Warframe Titania's 4th power). When small, she is much harder to see, but loses access to any physical weapons except her melee, though she keeps access to her powers, as well as gaining the ability to directly colonise dead bodies herself. For now, assume her clothes grow/shrink with her to prevent wardrobe malfunctions.

Butterfly variants
Protectors - these are large butterflies that focus mainly on protecting Analia. Strong, fast and tough, though also the ones Analia has the most direct control over and the having the fewest number in the swarm. Technocryte mutation has given them sharp claws for combat, and they can drain the life out of their foes given time. Their deaths adversely affect her.
Drones - the basic butterfly of the swarm, these carry out the majority of the tasks, as well as being the most numerous. Average speed, strength and toughness. 
Hunters - The fastest butterflies in the swarm, these are chase down fleeing enemies and prey, and can paralyse, allowing the rest of the swarm to catch up and kill them. Analia also uses them as scouts, though they are not very tough or strong.

On Saturday, April 08, 2017 at 4:59 PM, 404Cygni said:

Name : Amelia Duval

Nationality : French

Height : 155cm (5 feet 1)

Frame : Ember deluxe

Signature weapon : Destreza

Appearance : Amelia is short, and wears a  leather duster. May or may not be due to her being a huge Dresden Files fan. Underneath it, she wears a thick,warm blue sweater that had its entire right sleeve burned off. That aside, she wears solid black jeans and shoes that came straight out of a military surplus shop. Her hair is light brown and styled in a ponytail. Her complexion is fair, with a few scars hidden by her clothes. Anyone relatively knowledgeable would recognize them as self-inflcted, and obviously old. Her eyes, finally, are a dark shade of green.

Personality : Amelia is withdrawn. She isn't great at anything that requires human contact. She tends to try and hide  her unease through the use on long, complicated words. That aside, her heart is three sizes too big. The few friends she has she will be unreasonably loyal to. She cannot bear the sight of unfairness. While normally calm and collected, she can have a surprisingly short fuse when it comes to a select few topics. Most notably, while she tends to fight to disable, threatening children is one of the very few ways to have her try to kill you. Very, very hard. She has a soft spot for reading and video games, especially role-playing games. A curious and intelligent woman, there is nothing she loves more than sharing knowledge, be it receiving or giving. She has an unhealthy love of alcohol, and used to be downright alcoholic, but managed to rate down to a 'sometimes' drinker. She's sharp, and so can her tongue be if she is provoked, but overall she tends to be rather a rather no-nonsense and tolerant woman.

History : I wake up on a hunch and roll to the right. A gigantic paw scrambles the earth where my head used to be. I extend my hand. The infected burns to cinders. Just another day. How did it come to this? Oh, right....

I guess it is best to start at the beginning. My name is Amelia Duval. I was born in the French city of Brest. Many say it is an ugly place, but, well. Home is where the heart is, the English say. So, to me, it will always be the most beautiful place in the world.

I lived there for all of my youth. My grandfather had long been a sailor, so I started learning that very young. It was one of my few pleasures when I was a kid. You see, wherever you go, some things don't change. The sky is blue, you need air to live, kids are cruel. When you are introverted, too smart by half and pintsized, the best way to sum yourself up is easy prey.

So I hid into myself. I only had my brains, so I made the best of it. I won't say it was all sunshine and daisies, but we Duval are strong. My grandfather had been in La Résistance, smuggling Jews and other enemies of the Germans to England. My father has been a syndicate leader for over a decade. My mother took long trips to third-world countries, helping in the fight against hunger and lack of education. Our word of wisdom, older than any of us can remember, is :"Do what you think is right, no matter what." Even the loss of Mother did not convince us otherwise. So I found the escapes I could. I discovered video games when i was a kid. Internet was a great help when things really went pear-shaped. For long, father simply thought I was a withdrawn child.

Until that fated day on my fourteenth birthday. The bullies went too far, and I got sent home with a broken arm. Now you see, we aren't quite rich, so the school I went in...Not the best staff. And I didn't want to share my problems because, well...Father was dealing with a heavy depression, since the death of mother. I didn't want to give him some more issues. But there, there was nothing i could to hide it.

I think I never saw dad more angry than that day. Normally, he was like water. Cool, adaptative, going with the flow. But there, he was fire. When the school tried to wriggle out of their responsability, he had a talk with the principal. I never heard what was said, but the man came out white as a sheet. And I never got bullied again in school.

Things got better. My grades shot up from decent to great. I took up fencing on a whim, and Krav-maga on father's demand. I got rather good at both. As it turned out, a mind like a buzzsaw, a short frame and a capacity to bottle up and unleash anger are a pretty terrifying combination.

My life kept rolling on. I got my baccalaureat with mention, got into college. And history repeated itself. I took up drinking to forget. Nearly failed my second year. I nearly cracked. It's funny. Between fencing and mastery of a lethal martial art, I easily could have gone Carrie White on them. Scratch that, there's nothing funny about it. But still, I never did. I got out of it on my own terms. And I got a master's degree on nuclear physics, while I learned years later that most of them downright failed and never got anywhere. Heh.

I got a job easily, although on the other side of Europe. Mastery of English and Russian in addition to French probably helped. And things went to hell. Oh, of course I had heard the rumors of the virus before. But still, meeting some kind of zombie right next to my workplace was a major surprise. Big enough that I got hit on the right arm before having the time to gun it down with the revolver a russian friend of mine had offered me as a security measure. Its decaying grey matter splattered the wall, but that changed nothing. In a desperate move that took from personal experience, I burned myself. I singed my entire arm in hope of denying the virus. It didn't help of course. I passed out. And then, I was reborn in flames.

I woke up knowing I was both more and less than I used to be. But i will not relent. I am infected. A monster from humanity's worse nightmares. Very well. I am also a human. My heart remains unchanging. I woke up with by my sside a weapon most familiar. A rapier. I had my gun. I had powers, the inferno under my command. So I set up to work. I scoured the country. Saved as many people I could from this scourge. Purged as many abominations as I could. Soon, word started to spread. They say if you hope hard enough, it will come. Ангел пламени. The angel of flames. It will come, and fire will take away your issues. They can call me an angel. They can call me a demon. They can call me a monster. I care not. I am Amelia Duval, reborn and reforged through fire. Until this heart of mine stops beating, until my last breath is drawn, I will keep going. I will keep doing what I feel is right.

Review time!

Honestly, I can really associate with this char. She seems very realistic, alive, and although both her and your other OC, Jean, are similar in the social field, you really made a good job creating two shy but completely different characters, which are still hella interesting. A rare thing these days, as most "shy" characters are... poorly made and defined by that simple word, to say the least. No offense to the other players out there, y'all improve.

Almost everything fits though. Combat skills which make sense for her to have, not overly experienced, and a realistic job that will get her nowhere XD. I'm looking for things I'd dislike, and I honestly can't think of much. Ember doesn't strike me as a shy frame, more like a laid back and confident one, but this being Ember Deluxe I'll give it a pass.

Your backup OC is approved and saved. Well done you!

On Sunday, April 09, 2017 at 8:21 PM, Spikey844 said:

- snip -

I'd make a review of this too... but I'm lazy, and we already talked about it in the Discord channel. Hope you don't mind :3.

Your backup OC is approved and saved. Well done you!

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my backup OC:

Name: Freya Madsen

Nationality: Danish-American

Warframe (obviously not wearing it): Zephyr

How you got infected: attacked by infected while trying to escape in a plane that she was trying to prepare to fly, used a blowtorch to defend self and had it fused to her along with aviation fuel

What you were before you got infected: Amateur air racer and stunt pilot

Character: Flighty, somewhat scatter-brained, prone to getting distracted by other things (pre-infection),

Appearance: Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (with heterochromic green right eye and red left eye), wears a mechanic's jumpsuit, boots, hoodie and facemask that turns into a streamlined sealed hood, technocyte is beneath skin and thrusters open up by breaching the skin

Signature weapon (melee): Scissor Shield, prehensile blade-tipped tail, pile bunker heels

Taken Warframes: Deluxe Zephyr

• 1 month later...

Now since everyone has one I might as well just make myself a backup... 

Name : Rinka Tachibana 

Nationality : Japanese - Indian

Warframe : Ivara

Before infection : Rinka was a fiery woman known for her graceful and lively dances as well as her lack lack of subtlety in any personal matter. She met Philia Sakuraba during their shared time as pupils of the same dojo, closer than they seem through the way they kept in touch while Rinka traveled as a dancer and made up her fame, she in fact covered her when she ran away from her family quite a few times. She came to Lasria for a set of concerts in which she was supposed to participate, her last dance happened only a few days  before the countries complete lock down ad she ended up locked in with her entire team. 

After Infection : Her infection occurred after she fought with the guards of the airpo.rt trying to have them ask or give supplies for the children in the area. The fight ended with her getting thrown out of the camp and rapidly getting attacked by a weird and small infected beast during the night, she survived the bite and was lucky enough to not fall into the infection's madness. Later on, she noticed the Technocyte extended from her neck down to her hands, creating protections over her fingers and completely covering her left forearm, at the same time she feels something is growing in her back, it is not yet to her chat it is, but has a silky and soft touch and isn't hindering any of her movements.

She heard of the assembly but did not got the opportunity to join them before they left. 

Character : Extremely open to communication she is also impulsive and never holds what she thinks, be it going to play in her favor or not. She also has a tendency to let anger get to her quite easily as conflicting as it is to her being a dancer. Most people tend to not take her seriously when she spouts out menaces because she is a woman, none have proven that attitude to be a good one to have in front of her. 

Appearance : 26 years old, 1m75, redhead with a well hidden muscular body type. Her technocyte forms a collar at the base of her neck, easy to hide she does not try to anyway. Over time she developed a secondary pelt, forming a similar outfit as her original dance outfit, this second pelt forms a hood to cover her face while the rest forms a cloak she can entirely hide herself in, she can surprisingly take it off and will never lose track of it.

Melee weapon : Gladius, short and large blade, widely potent in cutting it also has good piercing capabilities though a tendancy to get entangled with the target's muscles. Slashes are rarely lethal (not counting cutting throats open) while the piercing, and forcefully getting it out, is most of the time lethal. Note this weapon is only a start, her true weapon is to show later, as the Gladius itself is part of her arrows.

Powers : 

Passive - Hunter's Mark : Rinka can track in a 5 to 8 meters radius around her any living being and know of their status, moving, healing, bleeding, etc... But she cannot specifically identify any person while she tracks. If she identifies and specifically focus on a target she can track it over a 20 meters radius while being blinded of any other living presence around her that she could sense.

1 - Arrow type switch : Rinka's arrow can switch properties between a certain number of possibilities :
                                                   - Normal type, basic arrow with different tips to adapt accordingly to enemy and situations 
                                                   - Web type, once fired and in reach of a prey, the arrow spreads forming a net similar to one of an arachnid to ensnare                                                                        the target
                                                   - Gas type, on impact the bubbly end of the arrow blasts dispersing a cloud of smoke, the smoke itself can have                                                                                  different properties depending on Rinka's will, ranging from simple hidding smoke to chemical poison
                                                   - Paint type, the arrow contains a mixture that "paints" the target for easy tracking, its range of effectiveness for easy                                                                          tracking ranges from, and can combine, leaving trail, marking visually, electronic tracking with all due                                                                                calibrating and infected attraction

2 - Shifting Cloak : Rinka's cloak can change its reflection and pigmentation to a level that creates a literal invisibility cloak. The cloak in and of itself is though unable to use its ability on its own, as it needs to be worn by Rinka, and Rinka alone can trigger it to change.

3 - Gladius Rope : Rinka's left forearm creates an arrow with a bulkier design, similar to a Gladius blade, with a long cord linking it to her arm. The blade can be fired with the Bow extending the cord. Upon impact the Gladius protrudes long, root like and barbed, extensions into the material, having it thus sticking firmly into it. The rope being made of technocyte it is quite resistent, and pretty large, to allow easier movements, the rope extends directly from her and thus can be tiresome to use, straining on her energy, but can also be reintegrated if retrieved, it can also be severed and abandoned or use by someone else if need be.
Lastly, if used with the "Web" arrow type, the ability to retract the rope can be used to pull targets to her as well as the protrusions will add to the snaring properties of the "Web" type.

4 - Bow, lots of work on this one yet to come.

Edited by Cyriann

Okay, I finally got around to writing this so hopefully I present to thee the definent version of Indy!

Name: Indy Pierce

Nationality: Dutch

Warframe: Zephyr

How you got infected/what you where before you got infected:

Indy used to be a bird trainer. She always had an interest in birds from a young age. This eventually let her to take the career she has now. That being the one of a bird trainer/shower or however you call it. Along with that she also had the hobby of duck hunting. Something she enjoys doing even if it is somewhat ironic to her work.

She ended up being hired by some rich fellow in Lasria. That ended up being where she got infected. During the show a swarm of infected ran into it, infecting some of the spectators and many of the birds. Luck had it that the guy who hired her for this show was also a hunter as a hobby, and had a few rifles laying around his home. It aided in fending off a few infected, but neither of them paid attention to what was above. Both got swarmed by the birds, and luck only had Indy survive.

Oddly enough one of her favourite, although now infected, show birds was perched nearby. The eagle seemed to have waited for her to wake up as what she is now.

Character: Indy tends to be impulsive and a poor judge of character. Thanks to her current appearance she is very anxious, and when she can’t make use of it she tends to stutter.

Appearance: Indy stands at 5’8/1.77m tall. She’s dressed in a green jacket and dark blue jeans. She has lightly tanned skin, dark grey eyes, and short dark brown hair. Her infection takes form in the feathers around her neck and the large wings adoring her back, with which she is extremely clumsy in small spaces. Lastly she also has a pair of aviator goggles.

Weapon: Her bird companion, Trace, can solidify its body to have it be used as a mace.

Name: Sophia Castellanos

Nationality: Greek

Warframe: Mirage

How you got infected/what you where before you got infected:

[Will be editted in when I'm not dying of sleep deprivation]

Character: Sophia is adventurous to a fault, spending her time seeking out excitement and danger with little to no regard to her or anyone else's safety. Deep down, she believes that is not her place to die, her belief only strengthened by her encounter with the infected. She carries herself with a certain confidence, believing that her gut will lead her to make the best decision. Additionally, she finds some difficulty in processing certain social situations.

Appearance: Sophia stands at a fairly average 1.83m (6'0), dressed in a dark purple puffer jacket, hiding a simple pink t-shirt, paired with a pair of cream shorts. She also carries with her a large backpack, colored pink to match her shirt. Sophia herself has rather tanned skin and matching hazel eyes, with dark brown hair extending to just below her shoulders, usually tied in a ponytail. Lastly, her infection covers patches of her forearms, along with a rather large patch on her back. These patches take a rather mirror-like texture, due to the massive amount of glass locked into her skin by the infection and filed down to keep the surface smooth.

Weapon: She uses a thin kukri blade, procured from her left forearm. The blade is formed from the similarly reflective technocyte visible on Sophia's body, meaning that it can be used to blind foes.

Edited by DaMadReaper