Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime Release Date

AcceI

Does anyone have any idea when limbo will likely get primed?

I would really like a limbo prime before 2017 ends.

Is that hypothetically possible or am I asking for too much at this point?

Oh and since saryn is next will banshee get primed sometime in November-December 2016?

Let me rephrase. It will be about 290 days after saryn prime that banshee prime might come. Imagine September to October, around the time trinity prime was released or so is when banshee might come

Edited by Surtur

Let me rephrase. It will be about 290 days after saryn prime that banshee prime might come. Imagine September to October, around the time trinity prime was released or so is when banshee might come

so far I have it like Saryn, trollban, Oberon, Valkyr, Banshee, forever- - - - - - then Limbo. Is this wrong?

If DE sticks to their order of male to female and release group limbo won't be getting primed for a long time.

I have high hunch of it going sayrn, booben, nekros, banshee, valkyr, oberon, hydroid, zephyr, mirage then i think chroma and limbo

Edited by Makairi

ok lets say DE primes frame by realese turns ( normal male , female ) first old wjen new ones , primes come out by male , male / female , female in about 90 days ( 3 months ) for each one , and if my logic aplays it would go like this :

Saryn prime > Vauban prime > Nekros prime > Banshee prime > Valkyr prime > Oberon prime > Hydroid prime > Zephyr prime > Mirage prime > and here we are Limbo prime 

So lets see , were 9 upcoming primes before limbo , 9 x 3 ( months ) = 27 ( months )  ,  27 : 12 = 2,25 ( aka 2 years and 3 months )

So were you have it , if my logic aplays we will get Limbo prime in about 2 years and 3 months .

Pardon my english .

There is nothing wrong with limbo except his dumbass looking hat.

There is something wrong with Limbo, all of his stuff is everywhere with no sense of direction

He can't pick up or interact with objects while in the Rift, Pressing 3 then 2 just to get a damage buff is silly and just gimmicky at best. That should be his passive.

You HAVE to have natural talent on him or you're pretty much a sitting duck while casting. etc. I can go on and on.

Don't get me wrong, he'd be pretty good if it weren't for his gimmicky abilities. I want DE to rework him before his prime version comes out because as of now, He's just everywhere with his kit.

Edited by KJRenz

well DE is priming older ones first , except the nova mess back when .

Nova got primed sooner because she is popular as hell. Valkyr is no different tbh.

Maybe mid 2018

2 and half yrs? No way. No way in hell.