Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Petition] Please Allow New Deluxe Weapon Skins To Be Universal

Talfrey

How do I sign this petition?

- Noioiy

Is that all I have to do? I really want to use the skin on other weapons, at least on Ichors. Not a lot of people use zorens after coptering was replaced. And to limit the usage of the skin on a weapon that's barely used by anyone at this time is such a waste. And I'm sure that the content creator wouldn't want that as well, for their creation to go to waste.

Please let us use it on other, more fitting weapon/weapons.

I want that but... if they actually make the skin work on any dual sword I will want my plat back so i can get the whole bundle, since I bought only the Saryn skin because I dont use the Zorens.

Uhhh go for a refund? For 35p extra you get two extra cosmetics.

I was going to make a po-, no, I was going to make a childish rant topic about how many skins Dual Zoren have and how cool it would be to use that skin on other weapons. To me, they look like a pair of sickles, AND I LOVE SICKLES (Yes, I'm sick.... AHAHAHAHA *Facepalm*), Also, I'm not fond of Dual Zoren, although they're very good weapons.

Therefore,

I agree with all my heart.

*signs*

Shry0b.

Cant help it, I'm a bit stingy.

The dangly bit is rarely seen, and I dont like the Zorens, it would be a waste of 35p to me, since I will need some slots soon and I like to stay away from Trading chat if I can help it.

He bought Saryn's skin for 165, if he now buys the pack for the Zoren skin and sugatra, he pays another 200, 365 total.

There's that too.

Edited by Kao-Snake

Which is where the word "refund" comes in...

I want that but... if they actually make the skin work on any dual sword I will want my plat back so i can get the whole bundle, since I bought only the Saryn skin because I dont use the Zorens.

Interpreted as:

If fixed, I'd like refund so I can get everything at efficient price?

Why bother with refund, it's just 35 more?

Packs don't reduce price based on previous purchases, so he'd need that refund.

Interpreted as:

If fixed, I'd like refund so I can get everything at efficient price?

Why bother with refund, it's just 35 more?

Packs don't reduce price based on previous purchases, so he'd need that refund.

Because, I CANT buy the Zoren skin separate, I have to buy the whole bundle for it, which means using more 200 plat, even if I have the Saryn skin.

No more signs ç_ç? We need more!

While it's not something of top priority like bugs, nerfs, fixes; balancing and so on I think this topic has its own importance. A beautiful skin like that it's somehow wasted on Dual Zoren. There are many weapons (Or, I'd better say: Dual Swords) That could benefit its use. Not even Skana, which is an icon for Warframe such as Excalibur, has 5 skins.