The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confused About The Gram.

(PSN)Grim_Dude

Where's the Gram Prime already? I'm not sure if I should be sad that no one would complain if Galatine Prime was released before Gram Prime(or maybe a Gram Vandal because some people prefer to think that it's a Corpus weapon and I'd prefer the aesthetic anyway), because tbh I feel the same.

I'm almost 100% positive that both the gram and the plasma sword are tenno made (heat sword too for that matter), too sleek for grineer tech and too organic for corpus tech.

Where's the Gram Prime already? I'm not sure if I should be sad that no one would complain if Galatine Prime was released before Gram Prime(or maybe a Gram Vandal because some people prefer to think that it's a Corpus weapon and I'd prefer the aesthetic anyway), because tbh I feel the same.

Gram prime for president.

Edited by rapt0rman

On the topic of the Gram, it's probably deserving of a Syndicate Augment and if it gets one, I'd actually like it to be extra range, though that may not make much sense since the Galatine is visibly longer. But hey, those light waves from swinging around a fluorescent tube can hurt, right? Eh, right?

On the topic of the Gram, it's probably deserving of a Syndicate Augment and if it gets one, I'd actually like it to be extra range, though that may not make much sense since the Galatine is visibly longer. But hey, those light waves from swinging around a fluorescent tube can hurt, right? Eh, right?

nice yeah ive always wanted a syndicate aug for the gram

if not actual longer reach the extra range could be a wider hitbox with more multihits (able to hit 6 targets, up from 3, 1 more than galatine)

then it wouldnt challenge the stronger heavy melees for damage but rather offer the utility of hitting more mobs per strike animation 

I always wondered why the Gram exists. It's not much faster than the other heavy blades, but it's much weaker. I just don't get it.

Not much faster? It is only faster than the standard scindo, the galatine is faster, longer, stronger and has better stance polarity. The scindo prime is slightly faster than it too.

I seriously think they should give the gram a 1.2-1.3 attack speed. Make it a fast, but short heavy blade.

Edited by Deadoon

Not much faster? It is only faster than the standard scindo, the galatine is faster, longer, stronger and has better stance polarity. The scindo prime is slightly faster than it too.

I seriously think they should give the gram a 1.2-1.3 attack speed. Make it a fast, but short heavy blade.

That would be sick. If they do that they should make an augment changing its base damage to heat or electricity since iirc we don't have an elemental base damage weapon in the heavy blade category. Edited by (XB1)JAMEEL32