Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Male Prime, Oberon Or Nekros?

(PSN)robotwars7

Ny bet is on Vauban and Nekros in the next male rotation.

But, if Oberon gets primed earlier than I expect with an accompanying "rework" I would change some aspects of Hallowed Ground and Renewal.

Hallowed Ground: turning it into the shape of a circle that follows Oberon that is also a toggle ability. Make it give a base 150 armor boost that can be increased via power strength.

Renewal: affect squadmates instantaneously while giving proc immunity and a 50% armor boost while active.

What do you think?

What if they stop with primes after sayrn? We don't even have a guarantee that they will prime every frame, hell lore wise only Orokin era frames can be primes(btw booben or limbo prime please, the golden trollolols)

All frames were created during Orokin era

What if they stop with primes after sayrn? We don't even have a guarantee that they will prime every frame, hell lore wise only Orokin era frames can be primes(btw booben or limbo prime please, the golden trollolols)

We do have a guarantee from DERebecca that ALL Warframes will be primed. It's somewhere in the forums. Found it.

28gzaye.jpg

Zephyr would like to have a word with you.

All Warframes are Orokin tech and will be primed.

Edited by EmptyDevil

I love my Nekros, but that being said, I am thinking this will be one time where I will not like the overall aesthetic of prime added to a frame. I really like his dark look now and pretty sure his prime version will be a disappointment. Could be wrong, but I'm having trouble seeing the frame in a prime state in my mind. DE may surprise however.

With that in mind, I would say I personally would like to see Oberon next. Out of the choices, he is the one I feel needs the work the most. Vauban is still very useful as is and definitely more played (on PS4 at least) than Oberon. I would like to see Oberon show up more and take on a significant role in team play. Someone above mentioned turning Hallowed Ground into a round AoE vs. the strip it is now and I agree I would like to see that as well. 

As much as people think and really want to have a vauban prime release, understand that it may not be the best busines decision. Vauban by itself is only availabe through alerts or a plat purchase. To have a prime obtainable through trade and farm would create a work around towards getting vauban(not to mention getting a better version).

Nekros and Oberon are better candidates currently.

Edited by Darkmoone1

I love my Nekros, but that being said, I am thinking this will be one time where I will not like the overall aesthetic of prime added to a frame. I really like his dark look now and pretty sure his prime version will be a disappointment. Could be wrong, but I'm having trouble seeing the frame in a prime state in my mind. DE may surprise however.

I was thinking of that too. Ash Prime disappointed me in that sense, to me he was always a dark shadowy assassin and DE made him more of Samurai mixed pharaoh look. Couldn't even fully color him black properly. -___- May be DE makes him look like a Shaman with a big mask or something.

Warframes are Orokin tech. It doesn't matter if you build it in a dojo or not, the Orokin invented the Warframes.

But if it wasn't present during the Orokin Era? I was thinking, maybe we could put golden ornaments and Prime parts to create a Hybrid Warframe with Prime abilities.

Vauban Prime as he needs it - i like the idea of a less squishy Vauban to play as. He also has been completely shoved to the side by Frost and Nova as the defense frames of choice against even the infested which was his god mode opponent (like Mag vs Corpus).

Oberon is in a good place, hes just harder to build for and get best use out of vs other frames. Nekros will maybe be after Vauban - i like his skill set but we shall see if he changes as he was buffed not THAT long ago and again prime version in theory means less squishy with either more health, shields or armour.

But if it wasn't present during the Orokin Era? I was thinking, maybe we could put golden ornaments and Prime parts to create a Hybrid Warframe with Prime abilities.

Still Orokin technology. I'm speculating that when we research them in a clan, we're just researching remnants to reconstruct. We had to reconstruct Chroma by scanning him in The New Strange. The Orokin probably made the prime Warframes as a reward for distinguished Tenno to don. The normal ones were probably the mass produced versions.

I was thinking of that too. Ash Prime disappointed me in that sense, to me he was always a dark shadowy assassin and DE made him more of Samurai mixed pharaoh look. Couldn't even fully color him black properly. -___- May be DE makes him look like a Shaman with a big mask or something.

It was so bad that I used my standard Ash helmet on my Ash Prime! LOL

Still Orokin technology. I'm speculating that when we research them in a clan, we're just researching remnants to reconstruct. We had to reconstruct Chroma by scanning him in The New Strange. The Orokin probably made the prime Warframes as a reward for distinguished Tenno to don. The normal ones were probably the mass produced versions.

I'm pretty sure the Primes were the originals. The normal ones were produced by the Tenno of this age. That's what I think.

Saryn for Xmas caus it's the smart thing to do. 

After that they would do well if they fast-track Oberon, because it's less popular and will match the empty pockets season. 

As things heat up either Vauban or Bone Dayy will be a slam dunk. 

Then it's Valkyr at the beginning of the summer and Banshee afterwards. 

I'm pretty sure the Primes were the originals. The normal ones were produced by the Tenno of this age. That's what I think.

The primes being the original is a theory that some people came up with. I'm assuming they based it on Excalibur Prime's codex, but that could have been talking about Excalibur the Warframe in general. That theory also doesn't hold up since we wake up from cryosleep in a normal Excalibur/Volt/Mag suit. We're the same Tenno from hundreds of years ago.

Edited by EmptyDevil

Saryn for Xmas caus it's the smart thing to do.

After that they would do well if they fast-track Oberon, because it's less popular and will match the empty pockets season.

As things heat up either Vauban or Bone Dayy will be a slam dunk.

Then it's Valkyr at the beginning of the summer and Banshee afterwards.

I think you might be right