The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphid Saryn Needs Some Stilletos...

Atomic_Noodles

In a game where there is a realm that the most technologically advanced people could only describe as a "Hellspace" you're worried about the realism of feet?

Nevermind the fact that REBECCA WORE SHOES LIKE SARYN'S ON A RECENT LIVESTREAM PROVING THAT THEY'RE FUNCTIONAL.

Those shoes are functional, do a google for pony boots and you'll see what I mean. 

As long as the sole is made out of sturdy and inflexible material, it doesn't need the heel.

Personally, I'd be okay with fewer extreme heels.  (some heel is nice, regardless of gender, but the tip-toe-adds-6-inches type?  Nah.)

The combination of the hooves and the the shape/lumpiness that they gave her legs... looks really awkward (in that classic way that only Mynki can pull off)

DEFFINETLY prefer her standard thigh-highs.

67RX3Ji.jpg

iidnLub.jpg

The main thing being that she isn't even properly balanced on them (truthfully 90% of the agile and noble animations look horrendously off balance, saryn's is still one of the better ones, but only when she has obvious heels that are supporting her).

Edited by rapt0rman

The feet do look very simple compared to the rest of the body. I'd like some stilettos just on the sense that I'd like to imagine a kick from Saryn would be painful as hell. Or at least she needs some sort of blade coming out of the calf and down all the way as a pretend-heel.