Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are You Guilty. Of Playing A Frame More Beacuse Its Not As Popular As Big Margin Of Players

(PSN)TrollyThyTrinity

Not Really Guilty of playing with them, but i've begun to use Mag Prime All the time, along with Mesa and Equinox. Mag because She's a Corpus Massacre, Mesa because of her Passives and 95% damage reduction With Shatter Shield makes lvl 120s look like level 40s, and Equinox because Sleep, Pacify and Mend, basically her night form. 

i use these frames not because others don't like them, but because I don't listen, and actually try and bring out the best in every frame i have in my possession, Except Oberon and Hydroid. People Say Mesa suck now. Well, if they weren't cowards and didnt Rely on peacemaker to keep them alive, then they'd see she has more skill than what the surface has to offer.... :-\

No, lol hipsters have no place in end game content, and I truly believe that the dynamic synergy between multiple warframes if what makes this game amazing. I take whatever frame is going to be the most useful or practical or is deemed necessary by my team. If your "hipster" frame fits a niche in my team then fine. If you want to play a totally useless frame for the mission to be different, then find a new team. lol

Edit: unless I'm alone :( then maybe I will take a less popular frame just for fun. But not because other people play it or don't. lol.

Edited by (PS4)thinkfasthippie2

I use Limbo, Rhino and Volt....if thats not a recipe for hate idk what is. Limbo is almost hated by the community at times because some say he's not useful while poor Rhino gets still placed in the hated category for whatever reason anymore. Volt people complain about his 4th a good chunk but out of the three at least some love him when using him right. 

So in short actually no, I wanted these frames the same way I wanted to use the Boltor Prime, Soma Prime and Lex Prime....because they were awesome to not only look at but use and not just in terms of damage. However once in a while it is fun to go against the crowd on something, its very boring when just working with the waves.

Meta is boring and old. These days I purposely try to use "bad" equipment and push myself to out dps frames that fall into that catagory. U know how humiliating it is on so called meta players when u as a chroma get highest dps vs a nova, a mesa, and a saryn? Pretty damn humiliating, multiple times I've been accused of doing something fishy but proving ur better then their meta, great feeling.

Nope.

I dislike when these types of players don't acknowledge clear problems in that frame's kit, so they can maintain their image of coolness for being one of the few users. Nightform Equinox's Mend comes to mind immediately. That ability clearly needs and aura effect because it is an energy sink until you start killing things and deactivate it.

I agree, her night ultimate needs work on.

Though personally i always ran AoE sleep build.

He does finisher damage man, with a forced 100% chance to cause bleeding. If you're going to complain about something, at least make sure you have your facts right to begin with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LtQT5yK_-o

Not saying your wrong just saying that I've not seen the kind of damage as he once did. Prior to the clones. But i have seen him for 10 seconds bounce back and forth to the same two enemies and that was when i saw the animation at all. And they were still alive when it finished. Its gotten better with experimenting with my build but nothing like before. and your video didn't play says it's private.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Oberon, sometime I'd even get comments from pubs that'd be baffled of a mere presence of an Oberon. I just like playing a Debuffer-Reckoning-Spam Broberon with High Duration and average range/efficiency. 

Another one would be Banshee, not that she's a bad frame (she's a great and fun frame!), is just that I've rarely seen a Banshee in a pub game, most of the time, it'd usually be me.

Other than that, perhaps certain non-Meta builds for certain frames. (SoTD Nekky, SS/SG Mesa, High-Duration Frosty, etc)

I play frames i enjoy visually and kit-wise, I couldn't care less about popularity,valkyr mesa and saryn are my go to frame and always have been ever since I joined warframe And the only frames i bothered to forma, love nyx as well and will take her over loki any day.

But however I'd say mesa before the rework, she was popular and 95% of the playerbase only knew about peacemaker, while when i played her i rocked a shattershields and shooting gallery build, proving many players that often wrote in chat "why mesa?? She's useless in this mission" Wrong.

Meta is boring and old. These days I purposely try to use "bad" equipment and push myself to out dps frames that fall into that catagory. U know how humiliating it is on so called meta players when u as a chroma get highest dps vs a nova, a mesa, and a saryn? Pretty damn humiliating, multiple times I've been accused of doing something fishy but proving ur better then their meta, great feeling.

your completely wrong the meta was always fashion