The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Some Nicknames You Have Been Given By The Warframe Community?

Eldnacpeek

My most consistent nickname appearances are simply either words that make up my whole username:

Skink

Lazer

That's pretty much it for me. While I have been addressed as other names, such as LazerSink, LazerShink, and even "The Skink of the Lazer", the two words that make up my whole username are undeviating as my nicks.

The Skink of the Lazer

https://youtu.be/jZnY96CM_2k?t=27m42s

Edited by LazerSkink

'Space Wizard'

This goes waaaay back to older days but I earned the nick name  because I was MR8 or so, right around when the original batch of nightmare mods had been released and the burston prime was still shiny.  Back then not a lot of people were fond of punch through because Metal Auger was 15 points for 0.5m ( or some absurdly low amount). Shred was flying under the radar.

I was playing on Saturn Mimas with an MR4 and two MR1s. Turns out these three were a group of friends and I was just scooting about booping everything in the face. The MR4 was explaining the game to his buddies and one of  them asked about the Stalker they had fought on the previous mission.  The MR4 explained that the  Stalker was not a player, but a  bot.

This is where it gets interesting. I had not said a word at this point, I had just been zipping around, murdering and picking people up. The MR4 begins to embellish and explains that there was an opposite bot to the stalker. Randomly named Tenno that would be aside to squads with space to help out.

This is where I cut in and explained that I was a player.

The MR4 Persisted saying he knew I was a bot because I was killing enemies through doors before they were open. Really it was just blind firing and getting lucky.

Eventually I convinced them otherwise, but didn't pull the rug out from under the MR4, this is where one of the MR1s piped up 'You're not a space ninja, you're a frieking space wizard!'

None. I cry myself to sleep every night because of it. I should chosen a name more catchy but...meh.

Wait, I'm stupid. People in chat and relay call me Mag all the time. Really, really confusing when there's a Mag (Prime) in the squad.

Edited by Magneu