Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Some Nicknames You Have Been Given By The Warframe Community?

Eldnacpeek

Oz, Ozzy, Ozry... I think does where the only ones... I think when my account name was Ngeluz... I was called Angel... those where the good old days I miss my old Warframe friends... I wonder id they still play GW2... oh well, that's online games for ya... players are very capricious creatures... always on the move... :D

Edited by 0zryel

Oz, Ozzy, Ozry... I think does where the only ones... I think when my account name was Ngeluz... I was called Angel... those where the good old days I miss my old Warframe friends... I wonder id they still play GW2... oh well, that's online games for ya... players are very capricious creatures... always on the move... :D

i've been on the move, but im still here, same with my old known people, pretty much most of the ppl i have on my friend list have been around quite some time now, and still coming back, if just for the event or whenever the game is updated, and we play for quite some weeks, till we get burn of Warframe, then we leave for a few days, and come back again, and to think a game could catch me this way, you wont be seeing me like this with any other game, unless DE decides to create a sequel or something after many years... usually a game takes 5-10 years from release, till it dies, usually, after that time, it gets a sequel or it is renewed, i bet warframe still have a really long run ahead, i wish the game is still up forever actually, but could you imagine, if after this time Virtual Reality like that on the SAO anime is developed, how cool would it be the feeling of being actually yourself the one jumping from wall to wall shooting, slicing, and using your power?

Man that would be cool.

Edited by Godmur