Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng Is A Troll

Kaotyke

I know, everyone knows that, let me tell you what happened: Yesterday I went 2 runs of 50 mins of Ceres Survival, one of them had 3 Nekros: nothing.

Today I went with a group I found in the same node and we decided to bail at 5 so we can make a farming team instead. All rares we got untill 39 mins were cores, so I HAD to say something about it, the moment I pressed ENTER to give the message to the Squad, a rare dropped on my feet, guess:

jjGuUtr.jpg

... I have no words.

I know, everyone knows that, let me tell you what happened: Yesterday I went 2 runs of 50 mins of Ceres Survival, one of them had 3 Nekros: nothing.

Today I went with a group I found in the same node and we decided to bail at 5 so we can make a farming team instead. All rares we got untill 39 mins were cores, so I HAD to say something about it, the moment I pressed ENTER to give the message to the Squad, a rare dropped on my feet, guess:

jjGuUtr.jpg

... I have no words.

Well im jelly been doing draco ALLOT for days trying to get that

but i dont get anything but sentinal mods :/

when people complain about RNG in warframe i like to direct that focus to RNG in GW2, we have no right to complain about warframe :P

Go play some Gw2 and try and get a precursor as a drop, i know some who have gotten their first after 1000 or less hours, 99% of the time more, and i know a guy who has not gotten one after logging over 20k hours on that game. 

i have over 2000 hours without getting a single item worth more then 40g (most precursors are worth over 500g, some upwards of 1000g)

Edited by OvAeons

when people complain about RNG in warframe i like to direct that focus to RNG in GW2, we have no right to complain about warframe :P

Go play some Gw2 and try and get a precursor as a drop, i know some who have gotten their first after 1000 or less hours, 99% of the time more, and i know a guy who has not gotten one after logging over 20k hours on that game. 

i have over 2000 hours without getting a single item worth more then 40g (most precursors are worth over 500g, some upwards of 1000g)

umm what is GW2

Wait, you actually got scorpions to spawn for you? Lucky bastards.

This, I could complain about RNG on the loot from Scorpions, if I could actually fight them. Did several hours of survivals on different planets and cannot remember seeing even one Scorpion.

We were trying to get into the leaderboards for longest surviving on Egeria, Ceres while also trying to get Defiled Snapdragons.

80 minutes and nuttin'.

There's already like, level 100 - 200+ enemies and we struggled killing them up until that one moment where everybody died except the Valkyr and Trin.

And that thing dropped.

Our Father, who art in server, 

Random be thy name. 

Thy items come, 

Thy farm be done, 

on void as it is in archwing. 

Give us this day our daily drops, 

and forgive us our plat trading, 

as we assist those who have played less than us. 

And lead us not into endless grind, 

but deliver us our prime parts. 

Amen.

Tell me about it. The latest mission I did was on Uranus, a sabotage mission. My goal was to find all three caches to get the last two element parkour mods that I miss: Firewalker and Toxic flight. I was falling down in one of the long elevator shaft, landing on one of the pipes on the side and guess what? Right in front of me was a rare grineer container. It's strange because whenever I'm not looking for the rare and reinforced containers, I somehow stumble upon them by accident. It's like RNGesus wants me to not search for the rare container to actually get a chance to find them. 

Speaking of rare containers... came across one today and was excited, we waited for everyone to get there to the waypoint, cracked that puppy open and I got... 23 credits. -__- .... I mean really... it's tough enough coming across one but really??? We all just stood there, no need to type in chat, we could almost see the looks on the warframes lol. 

43 runs currently, no Snapdragon on Ceres, Draco. Aside from that, I ran all 63 of my T3 mob def for Trinity, never got it. Ended up buying more keys in trade, still didn't get it. Finally just bought it.

RNG indeed. It's a RANDOM drop chance right? If that's the case why is it so CONSISTENT in giving me nothing?  

Ah well, regardless, Warframe is still the best game out there in my opinion so I wont' give it up but DE , a little mercy here and there << 

Edited by Drastic2000