Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Vs Xenomorphs.

S0ulre4per

Hi.

You all probably know these parasites right?

- http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/aliens/images/f/ff/XenomorphXX121.png/revision/latest?cb=20141005001209

Even one of them can rek an entire spaceship full of sodiers if he is quick enough. (and well if soldiers are dumb)

They have - acid blood, long tail, and some of them can spit acid too

and you probably know these guys and girls too right? http://media.moddb.com/images/articles/1/120/119233/Tenno.jpg

They managed to murderstomp 2 civilizations and they are still going.

One of them (without abilities) can also rek a spaceship.

Round one - 1v1.

Random encounter - ceres (draco)

random tenno vs xenomorph (warrior type, because they are more dangerous)

Equipment - no abilities, tenno get mios (because op melee), xenomorph (well he is already a walking killing machine)

Round two - the big, the bad, and the ugly.

1v1

Full knowledge of the enemy

Enemy is this lady - http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/aliens/images/8/8d/Queen_Mother.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080701132209

The Queen mother. she is not the regular queen, she is the OG alien, alpha female and all that, basically strongest alien from their species. size - Uncle heks mecha size x2 + -

Location - the HIVE, because Lotus wants brutal extermination, thats why.

Abilities - she can summon her drones (if they are still alive) she has ability to mind control (not huge, but enough te be dangerous as hell), but we can resist it after few moments (pvp match vs nyx, dam)

other abilities, mostly the same as other aliens, but probably 100x stronger and bigger than regular units.

Tenno ablities - full energy, (any tenno, doesnt matter who, they all are op), rage and lifestrike build (well obviously)

Weapons - the best we have

Gear - none, you wont have time to stand on energy and health platforms, you will be dead by then.

kubrows and sentients are not allowed

So do you think our tenno can defeat her? or do we fall like rest of the universe?

Never heard of a xenomorphs no offense.

But this idea, is to biased on another series of cartoons?

It's not a good idea, to my opinion that is, it's more of a restriction for each mission, and it doesn't seem to have any reward for fun.

I think I would defeat her, though, since radiation is op.

OR

I would just leave and steal a formarion core(Hijack), and make a formarion balor, and destroy her.

Edited by Magnulast

It's not a good idea, to my opinion that is, it's more of a restriction for each mission, and it doesn't seem to have any reward for fun.

OR

I would just leave and steal a formarion core(Hijack), and make a formarion balor, and destroy her.

have you never seen the massive movie franchise "Alien"?

Putting the massive legal issues aside: it would start as such: aliens are winning a bit--tenno start to win back--Then aliens completely wipe the floors with us cause they are smart and capable of learning way faster than "humans" (lore) the only reason we win in the movies most of the time is because of massive freaking explosions and unlimited ammo. And they would have infinite amount of grineer to host.

Edited by OvAeons

OR

none taken :)

Xenomorphs are Aliens (the movie - aliens)

Well not that i made hardcore restriction, but i just want to see what 1 tenno is really capable of without any side help.

We can use balor fomorian to blow up planet after we finish her (if we can)

Round 1:

Valkyr opts to play according to DE_Sheldon rules and cheats.  Goes in with full energy.

Xenos lose.

Round 2:

Loki goes in with DE_Sheldon dev cheats enabled.  Gives himself +10000% crit chance with mk1-braton with unlimited ammo.

Ridley Scott, James Cameron, David Fincher, and Jean-Pierre Jeunet all cry tears of shame.

Loki wins.

Loki then uses the corpse of H. R. Giger turning over in his grave to power a small dynamo, providing electricity to a tasteful bungalow out in the South Pacific, where the after party is held.  Rhino and rhino prime get drunk and pass out.  Limbo and loki draw all over him with markers.  Nef Anyo shows up with food and extra booze, provides sweet beats and an electronic laser and light show with his technobeard.  Saryn and mag have a hot one on one game of Twister while vauban records it on camera.  Zanuka and Alad V finally patch up their differences with valkyr, with a standing invitation for Valkyr to join in on zanuka's pink tea parties along with a few MOAs and ospreys.  Excalibur prime and excalibur umbra meet and get into a fight over the punch bowl, then after a few jello shots, realize they've got a lot in common after all, riding off into the sunset on the back of Phorid.  Stalker looks upon the party from the bushes outside, grumbling and plotting revenge, due to not recieving an invitation.  Turns out he forgot to fill out a change of address form, so his mail is no longer forwarded from his old address.

Excal and the other frames remaining help clean up afterward, reminisce about old times, and ready up for the upcoming Kubrow show competition.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Edited by DeMeritus

In all honesty.... predators are known to have defeated aliens and are on pretty even playing field. Id say tenno use similar technology. Perhaps not as strong physically? But I would expect them to have speed and agility to make up for that, no different than the aliens themselves. 

So as far as movement is concerned, tenno are on the same level as aliens, with predator level technology, if not better. Id say tenno have the upper hand.

in my opinion the teno wipe the floor with the xeno's.

any teno can revive 4 times before fully being killed. xenomorphs can't come back from the dead.

plus the other factions would most likely side with the teno. just like when the infested come.

I doubt the Xeno's would have many places to hide or reproduce either, as every planet has some sort of occupying force.

and the infested would not be friendly to them.

while i agree that we could take on regular xenos, do you think we can defet ''the queen mother''?

she seems pretty op.

We did defeat J3 both normal and Raid version.

And of course, Kohm just tears through everything while Mios can even drag a Juggernaut out of its path.

Edited by ViroVeteruscy

J3, throw some more electric hackballs to those Aliens.

But the big boss fight is 1v1.

tenno vs queen mother.

But i agree on this......defeat the boss, and then make fun of them by sending j3 space mutants with electric ballzzzz

We did defeat J3 both normal and Raid version.

but he doesnt have mind control, and a body made for killing, yes i agree, he has ability to fly and bunch of corrosive arsenal, but he is different than the big lady

Xenomorphs are very OP species with high hunting skills and interesting way to reproduce.

They infect their pray of choice with a parasite that will evolve, taking parts of his host's physiology to his own.

As the guy from Alien: Isolation well-said - "The moment it makes contact - it's won."

However Tenno are very powerful and no strangers to dealing with such stuff.

It's also very unlikely for Tenno to be infected since they don't have a hole to be infected through, neither do we know if they're a living things.

Any parasite tgat will be somehow put inside of the warframe is most likely to die from void energy.

In short: in full-scale war Tenno are most likely to win... The question is: will they win before xenomorphs consume and kill everyone else in the system?

Xenomorphs are very OP species with high hunting skills and interesting way to reproduce.

They infect their pray of choice with a parasite that will evolve, taking parts of his host's physiology to his own.

As the guy from Alien: Isolation well-said - "The moment it makes contact - it's won."

However Tenno are very powerful and no strangers to dealing with such stuff.

It's also very unlikely for Tenno to be infected since they don't have a hole to be infected through, neither do we know if they're a living things.

Any parasite tgat will be somehow put inside of the warframe is most likely to die from void energy.

In short: in full-scale war Tenno are most likely to win... The question is: will they win before xenomorphs consume and kill everyone else in the system?

I think we can win before they kill everyone.

Corpus is smart - they can send moas and drones only.

Grineer - i highly doubt xenomorphs can make a good host from them, considering grineer are cloned millions of times and need robot parts to hold them together.

Infested is the biggest issue - they can probably kill chestbusters because infested are well mutation and poison, and chestbuster most likely wont survive

BUT if xenomorphs can make host from them, infested will have a next level of evolution, for example - Xenomorph Juggernaut.

Corpus and their Nitrogen Hyenas. Gotta remember Corpus Proxy Rebellion, they can just start another fookin riot.

Grineer, Rollers ahoy, squish everything.

Infested. Again J3 could just probably throw electric hackballs that instagibs everything in its path like BFG.