Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

Okay, noticing the following:

Kunai

- I know it's a task, it will be fixed!

Rhino Stomp & Frost Freeze

- Looking into threads about this for more details.

Reset not working?

- Web programmer is on it!

Love you guys !!!

- Users who made their Warframe accounts on the www.warframe.com website can now use their Steam Wallet on the Buy Platinum page as a payment option, instead of being limited to Ultimate Pay.

Thank you very much, but I won't likely be using this any time soon. Instead, I ask of you, please enable the upgrading of founders packs using this same method.

First game after hotfix: used my gram as my pistol for a solid 2-3 minutes. 2nd game after hotfix: fell through the bottom of one of those cylinder/tube/column doors in the void and am falling down the map forever for the rest of mission. aye

Kunai

Reset not working?

Rhino stomp has no stasis, probably a similar deal with freeze. Stomp just flips them over quickly and they jump right back up, takes all of maybe 3-4sec to be over

- Users who made their Warframe accounts on the www.warframe.com website can now use their Steam Wallet on the Buy Platinum page as a payment option, instead of being limited to Ultimate Pay.

Does this work both ways? Can steam users now use Ultimate Pay as well?

Kunai

Reset not working?

Appreciate the quick reply!

Когда будет исправлена проблема с частым выпадением мода на огненный урон на обороне? И будет ли переделан игровой чат? Мой друг играет на англоязычном клиенте и когда ему пишут по русски, то символы отображаются в виде звездочек, не будет ли сделано точно так же как и в русскоязычной версии клиента?

dojo needs way to much to complete any rooms, there needs to be more weapons you cant get weapons unless you pay to play. same as trying to build warframe you never collect the items needed for completion, other than that its a amazing games i hope to see improvment in those items