Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

Is the stat reset available if you contributed to your clan previous to this hotfix? If so, then why do I keep getting errors from the stat reset option? It wont let me complete the reset.

It's broke, they are said to be working on the problem at this very moment.

I have the same problem, I cant hear Lotus anymore, but other people say they can, maybe its bugged in some international versions of the game?

Guys who are reading here! can you say if you hear Lotus and which version of the game do you have? language version i mean

- Users who made their Warframe accounts on the www.warframe.com website can now use their Steam Wallet on the Buy Platinum page as a payment option, instead of being limited to Ultimate Pay.

http://bit.ly/10BLbGT

- Couches have been repossessed from all Tenno Dojos. The Tenno told us “these aren’t ninja enough”, so we are working to decorate appropriately in future..

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Edited by TheS0rrow

Just want to let my anger and also make it clear that this game will never see my money. This week in a sign appeared that I would have gained 50% discount on purchase of platinum valid for 3 days or 3 days duration, finally ....... The next day it was just yesterday I put 570 platinum and paid the normal value and also did not get S#&$ off nor platinum over ..... F*** you because I will not spend money on crap beta, full of bug and fooling others. thank you

Did you think about sending a support ticket? In my experience they (busy as they are) get back to you rather quickly.

As for the people not seeing their friends online, I think this is a side-effect of being in a large guild typically. As it has to check the online status of sometimes over 1000 people. And while it does this quickly, it does take some time. I had it happen yesterday, after a short while (like 30 seconds) my friends list showed up.

Changes:

- Couches have been repossessed from all Tenno Dojos. The Tenno told us “these aren’t ninja enough”, so we are working to decorate appropriately in future.

Not all Tenno!

Couches were fine! In fact, i was just about to ask to have a unique siting animation!

But it was still ok that you could sit like a Ninja on them.

The one thing that made these people actually seem like some living beings gets taken out.....

How about giving the option to craft them?

ripcouch.jpg

Tuesday afternoon, the Art Department.  A DE staffer is having a conversation with an intern.

"No, the sofas looked okay.  A little boring, maybe, but not bad.  But the Tenno, y'see, the Tenno, well.........they can't sit down.  Now do you see the problem?"

I know the Reset not working issue is being tracked, just adding my input. I can get all the way to the "Enter Password Twice" page, but after I click accept and try to proceed, it just says "An Error has occurred. Please try again later."

Hotfix 8.0.6

- Users who made their Warframe accounts on the www.warframe.com website can now use their Steam Wallet on the Buy Platinum page as a payment option, instead of being limited to Ultimate Pay.

FINALLY!

Thank you very much, made a support ticket about this few days ago.