The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Go-To Warframe?

WillowHeart

Ok So, My go to Warframe:

Ash Prime: Building him for a bladestrom build & Cloak Build

Vectis Prime: Building it, for super high-damage, Awaiting for Sniper Rework.

Vasto Prime: Build for high fire-rare & fast reload, with Mid Damage (It was the Lex, but I hated how slow it was)

Dakra Prime: Enough Said (However Awaiting for Nikana Prime, as I really want it to be better)

Raksa Prime/Carrier Prime: Has to be the best one ever, I love its shield restore and howl is so damm useful. Carrier Prime for loot missions (Tho I do wish that Carrier was applied to all compains)

Odonata Prime: Building towards high shielding and HP

Carrier Prime all the way! :D

Loki for solo capture, sabotage, deception, exterminate. Usually syndicate missions when I want to take more time to locate most if not all the medals.  Or when I want to do simaris scans in peace.  Although I prefer PUG squads most maps, running the above solo with invisi-Loki is kinda therapeutic.

Hydroid because he's niche, he's fun, looks ridiculous, he's not overly worshiped, but not overly hated either.  It's rare that I see 2 hydroids in a squad.

Hydroid Warframe is really rare to see ;-;

Ash.....he is basically like crazy girlfriend.

Even if you want to get rid of him, you can't, because even when i switch characters, 10 or so missions later i noticed I'm playing as Ash again.

God dammmm uuuu!!!!!!!!!!

also teleport finishers

Got the Ash Prime then? :P

Equinox, hands down. I have found she is useful for just about everything. Even spy, because Rest.

I did know about that! Thanks for sharing it! I was getting into Equinox and starting to love it! 

Carrier Prime all the way! :D

Hydroid Warframe is really rare to see ;-;

Got the Ash Prime then? :P

I have Ash Prime......forgot to mention it (i thought it wasn't important)

No matter how hard i try to play as Excal again, i end up as Ash P.   It seems like he was ''the'' warframe for me, like a hand and a glove

• 2 weeks later...

For me it matters on the mission.

Loki Prime is my spy/capture/scan main.

Nova Prime is my defense/survival/interception main

The rest of frame I use for what I feel like doing. (I have all of the frames, except the ones i lvled and replaced with the primed versions)

This the frame that I can rely on to get everything done but I don't always use him for everything...

Loki

Spy - Loki

Deception - Loki

Sabotage - Loki

Survival - Loki

Defence - Loki

Interception - Loki

Extermination - Loki

He is either exceptional in most of the stuff or good enough so that is why he is my go to frame. Ash is a close second though since I haven't tested him in spy or deception yet.