The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So How Is Wukong Like?

crimsonspartan1

Question

i think he really needs rework

as for question on defy its activated and at the point you would die it takes effect.

1. Iron Jab - Knocks down a targeted enemy, while knocking over other enemies within radius of the target
  2. Defy - If Wukong is killed while this ability is active, Defy restores a small percentage of Wukong's health and grants temporary invulnerability. Subsequent deaths while Defy is active will reduce both the percentage of health restored and Wukong's maximum energy pool.
  3. Cloud Walker - A toggled stealth ability, Wukong is engulfed in a cloud that allows him to move undetected. Energy is drained based on distance traveled.
  4. Primal Fury - Wukong summons his Bo, which increases in size (and by extension, damage) with each subsequent hit.
Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

i bought him because crafting him is everytthing im against

rare new mat + dojo research

wtf?

SO yea i bought him but Im at work and wont be able to try him out for another 2-4 hours :l

So... you paid DE for making his crafting resources into everything you're against.

..........what are raids supposed to prove? The raid is a CC fest and nothing more. It doesn't require you to be skilled but just to press a button over and over again.

Not to undermine your point (FapMeister is still talking out of his rectum) but raids are a bit more than a CC fest. Raids are a team coordination exercise. If your team is perfectly coordinated, THEN it becomes a CC fest

Ive run three missions with him and dont even have him leveled up all the way so these are my first impressions. Im sitting at rank 20 something right now. Starting out hes not very good, all you have is a knockdown ability which can be good and leave enemies open to finishers. That said, once you unlock defy and cloud walk I feel like he really comes into his own.

That said, he does feel a bit squishy sometimes but then I was doing that nitain extract and 2 T3 exterminates so enemies were a little tougher. That said, that squishiness is easily countered with Defy. I kind of wish defy did more then just be a panic button.

Overall my initial impressions are hes going to be a good warframe with abilities similar to mirage and Loki that disrupt the battlefield. I dont think hes going to be a god frame though. Good frame sure, god frame doubt it.

He feels mediocre, tried a couple of builds and while he's not bad, he's no comparison for Valkyr or Loki.

His primal fury "combos" are just... eugh. Not like Valkyr's hysteria combos are MUCH better, mind you, but still, slam the floor> slam the floor> slam the floor> slam the floor, plus small radius even with range mods, it's not much fun imo (berserker on your melee makes it look funny tho).

His stealth isn't fast enough but it's decent I suppose. His 1 isn't anything special, it's like most frames' 1, but maybe a bit worse in terms of range, and "Defy" feels like an improved Quick Thinking mod. Still gotta try it out with a full duration build just to see if his "godmode" is worth it, since at least you're not forced to melee while using it.

But he does look pretty neat in my opinion, so I don't mind him being subpar.

Anyway, this is all after playing him for like an hour, at most.

Not to undermine your point (FapMeister is still talking out of his rectum) but raids are a bit more than a CC fest. Raids are a team coordination exercise. If your team is perfectly coordinated, THEN it becomes a CC fest

Honestly can't speak for the j3 raid as I haven't done it yet and its not on consoles, but LoR is super easy, only frame that has a "hard" job the most its the trinity as she has to keep everyone alive and full of energy.

I've played him and put 1 forma on him to change his aura to a dash, I think if you really like to melee then he is definitely worth the buy, as I said in another thread, and I think I missed them saying this on the devstream, but his cloud walker ability works like Limbo's Rify Walk, can't attack and not sure if you can pick up while in it. Not a bad frame but I think you'll really have to be into melee to get the most out of him.

His ult is nearly like Excal's EB but a lot weaker. And it doesn't seem to be affected/boosted by melee mods like EB.

If that's indeed the case, it's a mistake and DE should fix it. Otherwise, he looks cool, original and effective. Haven't tried it out but don't see why so many are calling him useless ; cheap knockdown, virtual invincibility, tactical stealth, and EB with a staff, that's nothing to disdain. He doesn't look like a press4towin.

Maxed ranked him he is great. Gis second ability is good in t4 survival with heavy gunner and ancients you can knock then down and finish him. Im pretty sure melee mods affect him. Cloud walk is great if your in spy mission. Defy is amazing in defense since you dont have to wait for a teammate to revive you as the terminal gets destroyed. I use a tipodo eith him and its awesome.