Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara - The Grind To Get Her.

-Appa-

I'm hoping it's just set up so that you can get a chance to roll at getting her parts in any tier vault if you manage to stealth get all 3 terminals.  But the higher difficulty you play on the better drop %.

That way everyone has a chance to get her.  but those seasoned vets have a better shot at getting her quicker.

By season vets yu mean seasoned Lokis and Ciphers right

Yes I do agree, tbh I know they introduced a new resource to make us do more alert, but tbh they're just making us do more certain alerts, and we still got the crappy credit ones, that's why I think they would be better suited to dropping as a resource in all alerts. that way you would have a reason to play a earth exterminate for 2.3k credits.

Personally, grinding for Nitain, which seem to be a relatively common alert drop, feels like less of an hassle than waiting for a Vauban component blueprint to somehow finally pop-up. That is, if you're going to do Alerts-related Warframe, at least this one can be technically used for more than one Warframes rather than tying the very component of the Warframe itself to alerts(in which case, multiples Warframes tied to alerts might make it -harder- to get them since they would be competing for the same space thus lowering the possibility of getting the alerts for the "right" frame one desires)

I honestly hope they don't put this nitain crap in her build requirements.

Cheapest way to make the grind worse, adding an entirely new resource out of nowhere for no reason with no skill required to get it.

sorry to tell you then, she requires from what i'm aware of 9 nitain to build. `

I was fortunate enough to get all the parts without repetition within about 2 hours of straight farming spy vaults, although I'm not sure what the chance of an Ivara part actually dropping are. 

For context, I farmed:

Neptune, Sao (28-30)

Europa, Armaros (21-23)

Jupiter, Adrastea (11-13)

As a sidenote, War costs I think 4 Nitain to build :( .

"swim in his Nitain pool"

On a more serious note, first time i actively farm spy mission in public game, and i was damn surprise actually ^ (in a good way) most of them were smooth run and no one acted like a freakin cry baby when a teammate screw it up.

That's the positive side - a lot of people joined my spy missions in progress and actually helped instead of messing them up. Normally I run a spy mission (for keys) without seeing anyone.

Aengli, buy a lottery ticket or light a candle in church, I have been running spy missions only with a new melee weapon at my side. It is now level 20 and I haven't seen a single part drop.

I am sure by the time I find the first part I can make it out of Nitain completely lol.

I honestly hope they don't put this nitain crap in her build requirements.

Cheapest way to make the grind worse, adding an entirely new resource out of nowhere for no reason with no skill required to get it.

Agreed. I thought this was gonna only be for the Chinese warframes.

I don't think it's so bad, I already got one part.

It gives me an excuse to play stealthy, spy mission puzzles are a fun break from combat, and the rewards you get from spy missions are some great rare cards.

It's a nice excuse to play some slower paced, solo stealth, which isn't usually an option with most frames, normally our grinding missions are total anarchy that end with Grineer juice on the ceiling. 

The hardest part was the Chasis for me. I ran the Europa spy probably 30 times.

But the real 'grind' is waiting for all the nitain alerts =/

3 more to go and thankfully wukong is already building.

Edited by Vanroe