Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maxed Weapons In Shops And Research

MegaPain

Hi,

im relatively new to the forum and i started some attempts to find a similar topic, but i dont really know a name for that so here is mine:

Every time im motivated enought to craft some weaps i go to the shop and cant remember which i have allready max ranked.

Someone else shares my problem?

Is a solution to this problem difficult to implement or why is something as tiny never been on the quality of life to-do-list?

Yeah i know, "just watch in your profile there is everything on this matter!" yes... buuuut is it too much to ask from a lazy guy??? BibleThump

Hmm while yes I do agree, I also want to play the devil advocate here. first off don't think this game should be looked at in a way of "haven't maxed that, best max it and throw it." which tbh isn't what this game should be trying to get you to do, so by implementing this it might encourage this play style and burn them out even quicker, or might come to terms with how much "stuff" their is to max, and may just turn them away from the game.

but if it was sth subtle, maybe,I just fear, that people are too much glorifying MR, its simply a measure of how much stuff you have maxed and either kept or chucked it away. and it seems that we are getting closer and closer, to just grinding it out just for some numbers.  

You guys are missing OP's point. He says that he wants some kind of indicator in the store for weapons he leveled to rank 30. Even if he doesnt own them anymore without having to check codex or his profile.

^ Thanks

I mean i dont have space to keep every weapon. I just want some icon, after  you click on a weapon in bp or complete weapon shop , it should say somewhere in a corner "this weapon is alleady maxed".

I dont ask for things like: This weapon also could be use in other BP, that imo is something you should wiki if you want to go sure.

Just turn around and go to the codex terminal.

In there you can click weapons and anything you have maxed will have a star.

You can even sort by mastery do anything not levelled will be at the bottom.

It's a shame it is not in the market UI and maybe that is something you should feedback in the UI feedback area of the forum but I feel that information is at least available easily in game. Also it could cause confusin with weapons required for other weapons to be built. Keep it seperate in my opinion. With the codex just behind you its not like you have to look far for the answer.

There is much more information that the game doesn't even tell you in game and needs to be sorted first.

E.g.

Void drop tables - forced to check wiki or forum

Warframe abilities functionality - in game info incomplete

Warframe passive abilities - check wiki

Edited by MDRLOz

^ Thanks

I mean i dont have space to keep every weapon. I just want some icon, after  you click on a weapon in bp or complete weapon shop , it should say somewhere in a corner "this weapon is alleady maxed".

I dont ask for things like: This weapon also could be use in other BP, that imo is something you should wiki if you want to go sure.

Just check your codex man... there's a limit to laziness....