The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuff That Annoys You About Warframe

Dopey

- Cephalon Ordis

- the person who decided sentinels and primary weapons can't have the same mods.

- the person who designed the TERRIBLE Neptune Archwing Defense

- the person who put XP for items in the Login Rewards (but hey, at least that's gone soon)

- Vor's constant Janus Key Speeches

- Alad's constant Zanuka Speeches

- Stalker seemingly knowing when I'm underequipped to fight him, and decides that NOW is the time to kill me.

- AFK Leechers

- that one guy who takes forever to extract on a Potato Alert.

and of Course, RNG (which was actually quite good to me tonight, but we still aren't quite best friends)

PS: My list is not most-hated first

1- Ordis

2- the peer-to-peer network system of the game. i can't host because my connection is bad.And when i join, it takes forever to enter a mission. Most of the time, the other speed-running douchebags(players) are halfway finishing the mission and i haven't taken a single step. Where's the fun in this?

3- Stalker knowing when i'm weak

4- Spawn mechanic of enemies. How many times did you clean a room when suddenly the alarm sounds activated by an enemy who just showed up RIGHT AT YOUR BACK? Like in a nightmare, don't you think?No, i'm not being sarcastic.

5- Nullifier capture targets who can run faster than a Loki

6- Not having the option to play a raid in "Tell me a story" difficulty. Could be even without the rewards.

7- RNG. Who likes to rely on pure luck to have that part you need? You, reader, of course!!! /sarcasm off

8- Trade channel

9- Nerf threads

10- recruit channel, specially the elitist hosts who want MR 20+ as if this was a measure of skill

11- Vor's "verborragy"

12 - Freeloaders

13 - We are Tenno, supposed to have the most advanced combat suits EVER created. Where's the bloody night vision?

I have more, sure i do, but i don't remember. Is my list enough?

Edited by renleech

Well. Only Players who are nattow minded to think their opinions are the absolute best and they are the best of the game that they don't need to earn rewards. Other than that I guess RNG xD DE are working hard so I can't really criticize anything in the game because of all games I played, never knew any developers work their butts off as much as DE (Well, miazaki of Dark Souls and Kojima of Metal Gear are legendary too though)

The :

- Nerf army [Omg that weapon deals more damage than mine!!!!1111 MOM DO SOMETHING! I WANT TO WIN THE GAME!!!!!

- Imma press one button whole game and yell at my teammates since they do nothing!

- I wont invite MR3 player to my super pro T1 Void run since im MR20 and i wont accept newbs

- OMG DE BROKE THE GAME!!!!11 HATE! I hate this update! MOM! MOOOM! They broke my game!

- oh i see someone asked a question... i better tell them to check google.

I'm really just going to list thing off the top of my head, no real order

Extremely poor and cumbersome implementation to use simulacrum (getting fixed)

I can't buy loudout slot (I'd happily pay plat to have about 20 of those)

Host migrations (AAAHHH, if it's going to mess it up why have it int he first place?)

Grossly (and seeminly random) unbalanced aresenal (weapon changes sometimes address the issues but I wish more would be done)

Horrible trading system

All the "good stuff" is still exclusive to void (late game could use a bit more variety)

Being limited to only three cutomization slot for WF/weapons (I had to build/max a second excal exactly for this reason, I want more. and yes, would pay plat for this too).

As for those who complain about "the gring" and rng, well, that's actually what keeps it a good f2p game. If it was a pay2win game, I most likely wouldn't even be here.

The :

- Nerf army [Omg that weapon deals more damage than mine!!!!1111 MOM DO SOMETHING! I WANT TO WIN THE GAME!!!!!

- Imma press one button whole game and yell at my teammates since they do nothing!

- I wont invite MR3 player to my super pro T1 Void run since im MR20 and i wont accept newbs

- OMG DE BROKE THE GAME!!!!11 HATE! I hate this update! MOM! MOOOM! They broke my game!

- oh i see someone asked a question... i better tell them to check google.

Dude. Once I joined an Orokin Reactor alert and found a Nyx that controls every freakin enemy in the map just to piss me off (dunno why, whenever I aim at an enemy she controls that specific enemy to stop me from killing til we lost the defense mission because he/she was doing this the whole time) I asked What the hell was that for? Then I got "you MR10? No, noob" I was MR9 and had the test ready ...

as if the MR really matters. You just need to craft anything and play Draco once or twice. Done. You're MR30.

Stuff that annoys me about Warframe....hrm DE's Bussiness practices, lack of Auction house, lack of variety in locations since allot of them are reskinned puzzle work in design, lack of accessories or anything that could make a player unique in appearance because everyone loves to flaunt armor especially hard to get armor, content wall that is present when you want to just play solo since you require a dojo to craft things this was always an annoyance cause I like just hoofing it solo when I can and join randoms....this one might just be a person preference though. The biggest thing is DE advertises this game as being a space ninja and the only character that makes me feel anywhere near a ninja is Ash Prime....just switch it to space mercs and stop lying..

Edited by Yuemeria

That building a frame/helmet doesn't give you access to the profile icon for it. I understand that cosmetics are where DE makes their money, but it feels weird to me that, say, Prime Frame owners can only show their prime profile icon if they buy it, not if they farm it.  Always seemed weird to me.