Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing The Sentients

(PSN)joe03827

so on meeting the ocyulist that triggers the natah quest most of us tried to kill he ocyulist but it was immune to everything

but what will  kill it ?

as we know in the upcoming u18 quest well go to the moon maybe there we will get what kills them

Void energy

void energy is poison for the sentients right ? maybe we'll get a fragment of that power to kill it

Well maybe.

But as much as I know in one of the early devstream when they decided sentients to be included ingame they said something about a central body controlling body and evolving. But of recent no tidbits on sentients so I guess we gonna blow them up with tonkor~chan.

Edited by SharkPot

I think they're just invincible to allow them to live long enough to scan us or be scanned by us.

Yeah, void energy is bad for them, but with Stalker seemingly cooperating with them they might have had the chance to learn how to build up a resistance to it, just like they're learning how to resist all other forms of damage.

That's probably also why they're going to attempt to destroy the void(and only partially succeed).

I'm imagining the sentients as a single body made up of multiple "parts" The occulysts are the eyes, but I'm guessing there will be different sentients for the senses, ones for fighting, ones for defending, and maybe a hivemind brain unit that transmits to all units. I'd say when we eventually fight the sentients, there will be non combat forms like the occulysts that are invincible, but some of the other forms will be destructable.

I'm imagining the sentients as a single body made up of multiple "parts" The occulysts are the eyes, but I'm guessing there will be different sentients for the senses, ones for fighting, ones for defending, and maybe a hivemind brain unit that transmits to all units. I'd say when we eventually fight the sentients, there will be non combat forms like the occulysts that are invincible, but some of the other forms will be destructable.

Yu guys are forgetting Lotus is Sentient too.

As shown in Natah, other Sentients like Lotus exist with an individual mind and personality, so hivemind will not fit them.

Oculyst (the things we encounter in Uranus) are just drones. They are even labeled as "Eyes of the Sentient".

Nothing prevents the Drones from having a hivemind while normal Sentients are individuals

Edited by Helch0rn

I always wondered... how do you 'kill' things that are not alive?

MOAs come to mind, those we dismantle, cause to self destruct. We don't 'kill' them.

Lol keep dreaming little tenno. But I am here as many others to shatter your illusions. The answer is simple. No.

If Limbo winds up being God tier against them I am gonna LAUGH!

Edited by Kalenath

I always wondered... how do you 'kill' things that are not alive?

MOAs come to mind, those we dismantle, cause to self destruct. We don't 'kill' them.

If Limbo winds up being God tier against them I am gonna LAUGH!

Explain how his kit can efficiently kill.