Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime Shenanigans!

SunsetRain

Council of the Illuminati springs to mind lol. Nice pics btw :)

You guys should sit around at the top of the relay. You know, the place where Baro appears? you can get to the top of that structure and meditate there on the protruding posts. Looks much cooler ;)

Edited by ecwp1981

Wow...elitism much? But ya know the funny thing? We get Umbra, that has the same stats as the prime. And he has a SCARF! 

Yeah but guess what. I get to have umbra, and prime. :T Soooo eat me.

Edit- You also had to wait 2.5 years for umbra to come out lol where as i had excal prime and its amazing stats and appeal way before. 

Edited by DaughterOfThePatriots

Yeah but guess what. I get to have umbra, and prime. :T Soooo eat me.

Edit- You also had to wait 2.5 years for umbra to come out lol where as i had excal prime and its amazing stats and appeal way before.

More power to you man! I still get cloth physics.Sweet sweeeeeet cloth physics. And it's worth the wait~

How about off topic?

Or even better NOT posting flamebait.

It's founders like you that make me wish DE would Rerelease Excal Prime just to effigy (yes the chroma skill) with you.

Your elitism sucks

I guess someone is mad that they can't be a special snowflake...

Either way, I dont see what's wrong with this, but me general discussion is for Warframe, off topic is for non Warframe imo, and what's wrong with a person showing his pictures for fun. Tbh I enjoyed the pictures very much, just because I have Moar colour schemes muhahahaha, but meh this isn't flamebait. Flamebait would be posting of excalibur prime pics, and the bragging you have him...and he's not bragging ;)

I'm not a fan of Excalibur (don't even have one, nor did I select him as a beginning frame almost 2 years ago), but even I think that this sort of content is a broken canister of natural gas waiting for an open flame to detonate it.

You have a one-time item, use it to silently play in missions, not roam around and gloat like an undeserving brat to those who were not able to obtain the same due to whatever restraints they had then.

That would be like if they came out with  new breed of Kubrow that was better than existing variants, had improved AI, personal mods that gave it twice or 3x the value of maxed Link mods, and was only open for 1 day at 10,000 platinum.

Where are the complaints about elitism coming from? 

Everyone who supported DE in the beginning is elitist because we got something others cannot. Doesn't matter what DE put in a legal binding contract, we are elitist because they cannot have what we got.

Doesn't matter what we say. Doesn't matter what we do. Doesn't matter in any way, because they hate that they were not here or did not get it for whatever reason and not WILL not be able to. The attitudes of some Founders are not helping.

Far as I am concerned? This is hilarious. If they have such a problem with it, they can try to get corporate law changed so that they can get all of the not so very good items in a video game that they have missed.

Yes, this belongs in Off-Topic.

Edited by Kalenath

Everyone who supported DE in the beginning is elitist because we got something others cannot. Doesn't matter what DE put in a legal binding contract, we are elitist because they cannot have what we got.

Doesn't matter what we say. Doesn't matter what we do. Doesn't matter in any way, because they hate that they were not here or did not get it for whatever reason and not WILL not be able to. The attitudes of some Founders are not helping.

Far as I am concerned? This is hilarious. If they have such a problem with it, they can try to get corporate law changed so that they can get all of the not so very good items in a video game that they have missed.

a prime not so very good, whut?

a prime not so very good, whut?

Excalibur Prime has SLIGHTLY better stats, but that is meaningless. That is NOT what is causing all of this.

Some Founders- 'I HAVE BLING! YOU DON'T! YOU SUCK! HAHA!'

Some others- 'I WANT WHAT I DIDN'T GET! GIVE IT TO ME NOW FOR FREE BECAUSE I DESERVE IT!'

LOTS of others (MOST everyone else including me)- 'WTF? Um... guys... you DO know this is a video game, right? RIGHT?'

Edited by Kalenath

He has 25 more armor and a void key engraved in his head, big whoop. For what I care you guys can have him. He's not as special as everyone treats him.

Glad SOMEONE gets it.

He was a reward for supporting DE when they had no idea if the game would be successful. It was never intended to be general release. The contract that DE signed as specific about that.

I get that people want it, but like the Rolling Stones say...

Edited by Kalenath

Yes, this belongs in Off-Topic.

Not every founder is elitis and not every elitist is a founder.

It's just the "look I have excal prime therefor I am better than all of you non founders" attitude, some, not all but some, founders have that makes my blood boil