Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Which Frame Are You Going To Play The Second Dream As?

Evanescent

Huh? If I was going to role-play then there is only one option.

Roleplay as my single Tenno, we all only get one Tenno, the Warframe they're wearing doesn't matter, it's just a suit regardless of shape.

If you're viewing the Warframes as separate people that's headcanon, and contrary to good RP, I mean how would you explain the Stalker suddenly going after your Fictional-Tenno-welded-into-a-Rhino-Warframe when it was your Fictional-Tenno-welded-into-a-Trinity-Warframe that ticked him off by killing Phorid? How do you RP the fact that all the Fictional-Tenno-Welded-into-Warframes all have identical relationships to syndicates and that relationship changes in the same way regardless which one does the mission?

So yeah, I'll be RPing my Tenno, who was woken by the Lotus, escaped Vor, Killed him only to see him rise again. Wandered through the Origin system collecting Weapon and Warframes, like-what-the-story-says.

All of those interface questions there can be answered simply, its a game.

Either way, no need to be confrontational over a mere fun topic.

It will also be funny if certain beliefs are actually debunked in the quest.

Recently, i've been having a lot of fun with Atlas (no, he isn't useless ;-;), but i was thinking about posterboy, Chroma or Rhino Prime (+ skin).

When i was alomst decinding Chroma, one thing came up in my head that maybe can make me pick Atlas:

Beat the crap out of Stalker 2.0.

Just imagine that.

I can see myself laughing at poor stalker

Ivara or My excal with proto armor kinda feeling the archer though bows have always been my favs.

I'm gonna use my excal because he was my first frame i ever played with like 2 years ago, he's the poster boy, and i always loved the proto armor and hayden tenno in dark sector.

If i use Ivara i will probably do the quest later because i would want to forma and make a loadout to fit her playstyle before the quest becuase thats just how i am, also have to make it look like a dude.

Sadly Ivara might take excals place becuase he is just about doing damage now with EB and radial blind just isn't as usefull as it used to be.

Not only that but using the glaive with him sucks becuase all the mods you need for throwing it makes EB useless.

Hoping Ivara is really fun though i doubt she wont be i just don't want to stop using my excal : (

I feel that since I started the game with Loki back in U9, it's only appropriate to start the Second Dream with my Loki as well. It's the same Loki- never sold, never rebuilt. I'll be using my white, black, and red color scheme that I refer to as the 'Code Red' scheme (which I usually reserve for events and quests, or the Void if T3+).

I'll carry my most reliable weapons as well, which I will cycle through- my Dread/Latron Prime/Sybaris/Soma Prime, my Akmagnus/Akstiletto/Brakk, and my Dragon Nikana/Dakra Prime/Dex Dakra/Prisma Skana.

If things get serious I may take Loki Prime, also in Code Red. I won't be using Sentinels or Kubrows for these missions- I plan on facing them alone.

Ash Prime has butt handles.

Just fyi 'n stuff.

This is where someone makes a comic about Squad Captain Ash Prime telling the team "Hang on! This $%&*'s gonna get rough!"

Loki begins snickering uncontrollably.

Trinity turns her head and blushes.

Volt begins sparking and facepalms.

Edited by Xcedis