The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Quest: The Second Dream [U18 Megathread/spoilers]

[DE]Danielle

Tenno, the time has come to learn your secret. Journey and fight with the Lotus to discover what lies behind. 

The Second Dream is now available to all players who have completed the Quest: Natah. 

Please respect those who have yet to finish the Quest by keeping all discoveries and feedback to this thread. Thank you.

[size=7]FINALLY ![/size]

f62Vggv.png

This is my Warframe journey in the previous Update [u17]

[size=5]DE[/size], [size=5]big thanks for your hard work ^_^ ![/size]

[size=5]I really appreciate it :D ![/size]

[size=5]Best Dev ever !!! Love you guys <3[/size]

I got one problem, DE. You can give Stalker the body of Excalibur Umbra but you can't figure out some explanation for how Umbra can work, lore-wise or otherwise? Really? Also, As (PS4)dursereg asked, why would Stalker work for the sworn enemies of his masters, the Orokin?

I've heard there's an opening cinematic but upon clicking mission tab in the solar chart I did not see one, just the usual pre mission banter. Is this supposed to happen? Is the cinematic at a later time? Trying not to spoil things here but I feel like I'm missing something.

I got one problem, DE. You can give Stalker the body of Excalibur Umbra but you can't figure out some explanation for how Umbra can work, lore-wise or otherwise? Really? Also, As (PS4)dursereg asked, why would Stalker work for the sworn enemies of his masters, the Orokin?

lol they already talked about umbra last dev stream. Good lord you huge baby. Shut up and play. DE knows what they're doing better than you do.