Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Because Fashion Frame Is Endgame

-FV-Metheria

the look on Vay Hek's face when he realises that he has been repeatedly defeated by a bunch of kids with super powers xD

Old school Scooby Doo villain one liner comes to mind - 7b24a988c727db73bcf705a55cb98fa0055ba9a7

S0DPAFL.jpg?1

I run a standard look for my two online aliases - dark skin, white blue hair and vivid green eyes is the standard for "Noamuth" as is slight disfigurement. 

Edited by Noamuth

I think this is great to finally customize my tenno character inside the warframe. Don't mind all the spoilers. So I assume you can switch to this when you are in the relay? Or mission? - that would be very cool.

I wanted to ask how elaborate the face custom feature is. Is it similar to say Dragon Age, Bloodborne or other MMO games where you can select features and fine tune? Or do you have a face template to choose from? This is NEAT!

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

I think this is great to finally customize my tenno character inside the warframe. Don't mind all the spoilers. So I assume you can switch to this when you are in the relay? Or mission? - that would be very cool.

I wanted to ask how elaborate the face custom feature is. Is it similar to say Dragon Age, Bloodborne or other MMO games where you can select features and fine tune? Or do you have a face template to choose from? This is NEAT!

Your operator...operates from a distance. You can choose from four rough face shapes, then elaborate on them a bit. I presume with future quests our operator will now be voiced, and communicate with the people talking to them.

My Operator.

ZyILjen.jpg

I picked Madurai.

Are you sure?...

o.O

Ohh, boss fired shots!

And that's why VKhaun doesn't go nightclubbing anymore....

D:

Don't fire shots at my boss!