Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Farming

Stalefos

Question

Hey guys, I've been doing the high end stuff and managed to get the helmet BP from Lex, Ceres, since then for a change i've been doing Oceanum, Pluto On Nightmare mode and haven't seen anything. Anyone know if nightmare makes a difference or if i can only get it via normal mode?

If memory serves, you get one item from 5-15 Spy missions, one from 15-25, and one( and the overall blueprint, I think) from 25+.

Edit: Those are the mission level ranges.

Actually you get two apparently from the 25+ cause I got the actual blueprint, and the op got the helmet bp, unless its one of those wide reaching rewards.

Which node?

I keep on getting the main BP from Oceanum, Pluto...

Systems from Venus-Vesper (~10-15 runs)

Chassis Europa-Armaros (~25-30 runs)

I think they can drop from every spy of the propepr tier, however the drop chance seems to be fairly low.

Hey guys, I've been doing the high end stuff and managed to get the helmet BP from Lex, Ceres, since then for a change i've been doing Oceanum, Pluto On Nightmare mode and haven't seen anything. Anyone know if nightmare makes a difference or if i can only get it via normal mode?

And have you tripped any alarms? I got my Chassis( Saturn) and System (Earth) without tripping any alarms.

1st try on both

Take this with a grain of salt but perhaps try it if you're going mad trying to get it all and wiling to try anything. I got all 4 pieces in 8 runs, only Systems was stubborn. I went after the high level stuff first(BP and Helmet) on Oceanum, Pluto and I was a bit clumsy and tripped an alarm on the final vault but still succeeded. BAM, Helmet straight away on that run. Out of RNG superstition I decided to try tripping the alarm on the 3rd vault again, BAM! BP drops. I then went to Shklovsky, Phobos to try for the Chassis, tripped an alarm on the 3rd and yet again, I got the Chassis first attempt. Now admittedly it took a few attempts on Vesper, Venus to drop the Systems but I figured nobody can be that lucky, so I tried again on Oceanum. Sure enough I got the Helmet and BP straight away again by tripping the 3rd alarm but still completing it. Is this a glitch? The odds of this kind of luck seem incredibly far-fetched given how hard it's been for many others. Give it a try, I was using a Loki, Dread and not being detected the entire time until the 3rd vault where I purposefully set one off. Hopefully it works for you all too.

Edited by Zilchy

I got all 4 pieces in 8 runs, only Systems was stubborn.

Do you realize how lucky that probably (improbably) was ?

I ran the venus spy mission so many times, that it was enough to get some melee weapon from 0-30. That's how long it takes for me for one blueprint.

Since then I have been running the Saturn Spy mission (Titan I think). between 3-7 runs a day. Result: nothing ! Well, nothing except tons of mods to use for fusing i guess and tons of void keys which are actually useful...

I gave up. Ivara will drop some day, by chance. Until then I pretend she doesn't exist.

Edit: Today Europa Amaros dropped the chassis.

Edited by GaoliangJoe

Do you realize how lucky that probably (improbably) was ?

I ran the venus spy mission so many times, that it was enough to get some melee weapon from 0-30. That's how long it takes for me for one blueprint.

Since then I have been running the Saturn Spy mission (Titan I think). between 3-7 runs a day. Result: nothing ! Well, nothing except tons of mods to use for fusing i guess and tons of void keys which are actually useful...

I gave up. Ivara will drop some day, by chance. Until then I pretend she doesn't exist.

Hate to say this but I got another complete set. 20 runs, 2 sets of Ivara parts. I've been using the method I described in my above post as I think it improves the odds but have no proof of this.

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z404/Zilch4/Warframe0208_zps8wdrophx.jpg

Edited by Zilchy

Hate to say this but I got another complete set. 20 runs, 2 sets of Ivara parts. I've been using the method I described in my above post as I think it improves the odds but have no proof of this.

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z404/Zilch4/Warframe0208_zps8wdrophx.jpg

I believe you were blessed by rngesus. I will try this method anyways. Edited by (PS4)robonot2

My results:

Saturn, Titan: 9 Runs, then Systems.

Uranus, Rosalind: 25 Runs, then Chassis

Pluto, Oceania: 8 Runs, then Helmet, 3 Runs, then BluePrint.

Total missions: 49

I think that's a lucky streak, personally. My RNG expectations was to be around probably 70-80 runs to get everything.

I might be doing it again, and seeing how the numbers compare.

EDIT: I just caught someone in the thread saying that "totally undetected" it's 6% instead of 3%, and I think I maybe set off alarms in the level 25+ maybe 3 times all up, they were not "all clear" ones.

Edited by DSpite

Take this with a grain of salt but perhaps try it if you're going mad trying to get it all and wiling to try anything. I got all 4 pieces in 8 runs, only Systems was stubborn. I went after the high level stuff first(BP and Helmet) on Oceanum, Pluto and I was a bit clumsy and tripped an alarm on the final vault but still succeeded. BAM, Helmet straight away on that run. Out of RNG superstition I decided to try tripping the alarm on the 3rd vault again, BAM! BP drops. I then went to Shklovsky, Phobos to try for the Chassis, tripped an alarm on the 3rd and yet again, I got the Chassis first attempt. Now admittedly it took a few attempts on Vesper, Venus to drop the Systems but I figured nobody can be that lucky, so I tried again on Oceanum. Sure enough I got the Helmet and BP straight away again by tripping the 3rd alarm but still completing it. Is this a glitch? The odds of this kind of luck seem incredibly far-fetched given how hard it's been for many others. Give it a try, I was using a Loki, Dread and not being detected the entire time until the 3rd vault where I purposefully set one off. Hopefully it works for you all too.

Alright so far every time I've gotten an Ivara part, it's doing this guy's method. Maybe we're both extremely lucky but I've just gotten in the habit of botching up the last one. Call it superstition or whatever, but it's been working for me and it may work for you.

Alright so far every time I've gotten an Ivara part, it's doing this guy's method. Maybe we're both extremely lucky but I've just gotten in the habit of botching up the last one. Call it superstition or whatever, but it's been working for me and it may work for you.

I'm glad to hear someone's taken my advice and reaped the benefits :)

When did you trip the 3rd alarm? At the final console failing the hack internationally and then hack again? Did you reset the alarm afterwards? Please let us know the exact sequence of how you did it!

When did you trip the 3rd alarm? At the final console failing the hack internationally and then hack again? Did you reset the alarm afterwards? Please let us know the exact sequence of how you did it!

It doesn't matter.

A few days ago, I got 2 helms and 2 blueprints from 4 consecutive runs. I triggered 2 alarms during one run but the other 3 were perfect.