Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Orokin Moon Puzzles, Complete Guide.

TDoooG_G

Question

Hey people, haven't posted here in a long time. But I just finished a guide on how to complete all the Puzzles on the new Moon tileset. I decided to post it to imgur because I feel it would be much to big for the website even with spoilers. It contains 35pictures so. Hope y'all like it!!

http://imgur.com/gallery/ehTH8

Edit 1: December 6, 2015...Updated the "Things to Know" sections in Blue Orb, and Discs.

TL:DR 3 more Blue Orbs and moving plate on ground, and can't solo Discs anymore-NEED 4 people

And make sure to leave a comment here to keep the post alive so others can see it!!!

Edited by TDooG

11 answers to this question

Just a quick note about the "Disc" puzzle: not only does Loki's decoy count for the pressure plates, any kind of spectre works too (yes, Clem, you can be Tenno too now!). The Tenno and the Warframe are also counted as separate bodies, so you can leave a spectre on one pad, a decoy on another, then Focus your way over to the last pad and do it with only one person.

that is true, just thought that would be to much information to put in a tip.

Edit: This is no longer true

Just a quick note about the "Disc" puzzle: not only does Loki's decoy count for the pressure plates, any kind of spectre works too (yes, Clem, you can be Tenno too now!). The Tenno and the Warframe are also counted as separate bodies, so you can leave a spectre on one pad, a decoy on another, then Focus your way over to the last pad and do it with only one person.

Edited by TDooG

I'm actually thinking that it might not be all.

Like, there's this room:

d13af06d05.jpg

These consoles can always be activated and result in blue rings around plants at the bottom. That's the furthest I've got and I've honestly got no idea if there's anything more to it.

Anyone?

Edited by Mofixil

I'm actually thinking that it might not be all.

Like, there's this room:

d13af06d05.jpg

These consoles can always be activated and result in blue rings around plants at the bottom. That's the furthest I've got and I've honestly got no idea if there's anything more to it.

Anyone?

In response to this, this little like mini puzzle doesn't reward you with one of the 7 new Exilius mods which was the focus on my guide. What it does do though is it opens a little door which is where those green lockers are on the other side of the room from your P.O.V

Can you also give a small map where to find most of the trials on the moon maps and if some are locked to a single node or all three moon map nodes?

Yes I can do this, only have tested on the crossfire node so I will check out the others