Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Vor Was Right!?

Mak_Gohae

I remember using Vor's info on what Warframes were a while ago and people saying that he didnt know what he was talking about. That he was just some crazy old dude talking in metaphors, and verbs, and adjectives (mad izm).

And now it turns out he was 100% correct!

The tenno has the power, the Warframe is just a lens, and the best part is that HE became a Tenno.

Not only that but he seems to be using the focus system first!

He was throwing them hadoukens tenno throw and teleporting away to.... i dunno where when he was done.

Now we need a shirt in Grineer text saying Vor was right on the right with his face laughing on the left.

Preferably this face.

27jbzVl.png

So now that the Grineer have Tenno-tech..... what does that mean?

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Not really... Tenno were only CHANGED by Void Energy, and we were given the frames as a means to contain our minds and focus our new void powers into them. Our physical bodies are still unchanged, though possibly ageless since we're still children even after the fall of the Orokin.

Vor BECAME void energy, as he so likes to brag every time I cram my Mara Detron down his trachea and microwave his last meal. He's something entirely different.

Pretty sure people were saying that he was using a metaphor and didn't mean we were literal energy ghosts. A lot of people don't seem capable of understanding or recognizing when a metaphor is being used.

Vor saying we are the energy source of the Warframes is correct(We've always known this). Vor implying that we are energy ghosts is wrong.

OP you need to post direct Vor quotes so that we can confirm or refute the thread title's declaration.

"We've been wrong all this time. Tenno do not control the Warframe's divine energy. The Tenno ARE that energy. Each Warframe you control is merely a glass shaping your furious light."

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Vor_%28Corrupted%29/Quotes

From the Vor's Prize quest.

Edited by IANOBW

No Vor need the key

Tenno are something else.. they arent pure enrgy but they can create pure energy

He uses the key to get to void. Im sure the Orokin used something like that to get to the void before.

And Vor spews raw Void energy through the key a his focus. If he uses a Warframe he could do other stuff like a normal operator.

Vor uses his Janus Key to channel and focus Void energy. We Tennos use our warframes for this purpose. For obvious reasons, we are a lot more powerful than him, but my guess is the way it works isn't so different.

What obvious reason are there to show the Tenno are more powerful?

What obvious reason are there to show the Tenno are more powerful?

The fact that we are using complete battle armors with many different abilities and he has a... key. The difference of power between us and them is shown when we get to fight him, wether it's at the beginning of the game, alongside Lech Krill, or in the Void. As a poster here said "as he so likes to brag every time I cram my Mara Detron down his trachea and microwave his last meal."

"We've been wrong all this time. Tenno do not control the Warframe's divine energy. The Tenno ARE that energy. Each Warframe you control is merely a glass shaping your furious light."

Maybe he meant that he sees the Operator as merely a shell for his or her power, which animates and control the frame. The suits would not have an energy source of their own, requiring the Tenno's to operate. Don't know if this really makes sense or not.

Vor may be ablle to control Warframes with no soma link with Tenno

but that dont change the fact that Tenno are flesh and bone creating Void energy on theire own

While Vor is pure energy draining hiis life directly in the void thx for his Janus key 'making it so he have have allmost infinite energy suply"

Down side : Vor may not be able to leave the void

While we Tenno can actually

edit: Vor did not quit grineers Queens, he just look stuck in the void

Edited by Tsoe

Maybe he meant that he sees the Operator as merely a shell for his or her power, which animates and control the frame. The suits would not have an energy source of their own, requiring the Tenno's to operate. Don't know if this really makes sense or not.

I know what you're saying, to to me what he says is clear cut: "the Tenno ARE that energy" is a statement. He knows.

He got his bling from the Janus key, and inherently is Void energy itself. Immortal, constantly reforming from the atoms, the undying, the my dialogue extends too far beyond my spawn span.

While the Tenno were soaked naked in Void sauce, and still retaining physical traits.

I know what you're saying, to to me what he says is clear cut: "the Tenno ARE that energy" is a statement. He knows.

But, we are not actually "energy". We are beings, shaped in human form, children - although what exactly lies within us had not yet been fully explained.

So, we should not take his words in the litteral sense, unless we want to admit a lore disruption.

Also, how would he know precisely what we really are ? Not even the Stalker did - he thought our frames were mere chunks of metal.

But, we are not actually "energy". We are beings, shaped in human form, children - although what exactly lies within us had not yet been fully explained.

So, we should not take his words in the litteral sense, unless we want to admit a lore disruption.

Also, how would he know precisely what we really are ? Not even the Stalker did - he thought our frames were mere chunks of metal.

Vor is void energy. I think he has a firm grasp on what we are, since we were molded by it.

Also, you didn't catch on that Stalker knew already? He's in denial; Hunhow reveals that at the end of the quest.

Vor is void energy. I think he has a firm grasp on what we are, since we were molded by it.

Also, you didn't catch on that Stalker knew already? He's in denial; Hunhow reveals that at the end of the quest.

Vor may be Void energy but wasn't born from it, he stole that power, it corrupted him, he has been abusing it. Kinda like Bane vs Batman with the darkness in "The Dark Knight Rises". We can disagree but I see the Lotus, for example, as possessing a more legimitate knowledge than Vor on this question.

Also no I didn't catch, what was that "denial" ?

Vor may be Void energy but wasn't born from it, he stole that power, it corrupted him, he has been abusing it. Kinda like Bane vs Batman with the darkness in "The Dark Knight Rises". We can disagree but I see the Lotus, for example, as possessing a more legimitate knowledge than Vor on this question.

Now that I go back to it, I may be wrong here, and it could have just been down to my poor interpretation. Regardless, this is what I gathered when I played the quest:

Stalker lost his intent to murder when he was shown what a Tenno was, but it's almost like he was trying to prove to himself what a Tenno was before he could kill it. When he discovered that it was what he feared, it's almost like he was reminded of something he knew about already but was forcing himself to forget.

When he gets back to your ship, he hesitates again, Hunhow says something along the lines of "... still you ask yourself 'was I one of these wretched things', but that doesn't matter - you still hate them".

Hunhow starts hinting about how the Stalker once was one of us. He then starts doubting and hesitates as he encounters with the Tenno, which first made him refuse to kill the Tenno even whilst he had them vurnerable while on the Moon.

Supposedly now Stalker's a bit conflicted on his own self-awareness, and the denying reality of him might having an Operator himself.

Hunhow starts hinting about how the Stalker once was one of us. He then starts doubting and hesitates as he encounters with the Tenno, which first made him refuse to kill the Tenno even whilst he had them vurnerable while on the Moon.

Supposedly now Stalker's a bit conflicted on his own self-awareness, and the denying reality of him might having an Operator himself.

Ah yes ! Doesn't the Lotus actually also hints at that ? When she talks about the Reservoir and about all the energy within (can't remember well what she said) had made the Stalker mad, which is why she wanted to protect us from this...