Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Guys Drink Coffee?

Monsterwithin

I personally drink coffee here and there, and sometimes just for the taste.

But I can't stand coffee without some sugar, and creamer.

Maybe later in life, when I keep on consuming it, I will tolerate the bitter taste more. 

But what I like to know, is do you guys drink coffee?

Do you drink it alot, occasionally, or rarely, if not at all?

And what do like in your coffee?

I'm personally more of a tea person myself, I love the smell of coffee, but it's so bitter to me. If I do drink any, I have to put so much milk and sugar in it that I might as well not be drinking coffee. xD\

I do want to try coffee made in a Syphon coffee maker one day though.

Edited by SaerwenFlanoir

Sometimes. Most of the time i either go clear water or tea.

I just take a few hit of coffee if i plan on doing long works on my computer, and or just staying overnight in general. Pretty used to the bitter taste of it once you know it also makes you flare up and kicks the caffeine effect even more.

A few teaspoonful of sugar is sometimes good enough if i want to do large amount of coffee consumption, but that's just unlikely to happen unless you want to technically keep yourself up forever.

I've been drinking coffee since I was in the 4th grade, my dad is a pretty heavy coffee drinker and it kinda rubbed off onto me. I used to put cream and sugar in it, but started taking it black around the time I was in high school.

Nowadays I don't drink it as much as I used to, but I do enjoy a nice cup every now and then.

Not anymore. I used to drink coffee every morning, but ever since I got in college, I got lazy and I stopped making coffee. Even when I did make coffee, I drink it with milk and sugar (usually half milk, half sugar). Now, I just drink it to stay up, but I might even stop doing that because the last time I did it, it made me nauseous for hours.