The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Do You Guys Think About Ivara

wobbermo

so got Ivara been playin about with her a bit shes pretty fun but her abilitys bug me a bit. 

her #1 is pretty fun goin full range getting a full room in 1 spot put then to sleep then guide a tonkor grenade right into em is pretty fun lol

her #2 is pretty good a bit hard to control tho you can speed it up and bring it back to the speed it was shot at but not slow it down would be nice if u could slow down a bit more bit hard getting head shots if things are moving around

her #3 prowl is her only skin i really hate a toggle invis is great being knocked out when u use a loud weapon is also fine makes sense but not being able to gain energy really sucks with the new update frames like loki an ash can stay invis all day with the new #5 ability giving up to 4 E/sec but with ivara if u use prowl u are unable to gain energy sure u can get extra loot from 1 thing at a time making it not very usefull  the extra head shot damage is great tho

her #4 is also great uses just the right ammount of energy a shot an damage is not to bad

my only real gripes about her is no energy from #3 an that sometimes #2 an #4 are off centered making hits a bit hard tho that could just be my setup

what are your guys thoughts on her ability's and what would u like to see changed

well the best way to gain energy is to throw down a cloak arrow or 2, deactivate prowl, the drop an energy pod

4 needs to be changed.....having the charge mechanic change the orientation is garbage and we can already firing our quiver arrow with 1 (secondary fire should be fire orientation change)

2....is very situational imo.

well the best way to gain energy is to throw down a cloak arrow or 2, deactivate prowl, the drop an energy pod

4 needs to be changed.....having the charge mechanic change the orientation is garbage and we can already firing our quiver arrow with 1 (secondary fire should be fire orientation change)

2....is very situational imo.

yeah but running a stealth mission with her is already 2-3x slower then other stealth frames cuz of prowls movement speed an yes i know roll helps a bit still pretty slow an ash an loki dont have to drop a plate to keep there stealths up. with her 4 sure they could change her alt fire but the damage is already good i have no idea what they would add as the charge attack then might as well switch her bow to a sniper lol

I love her.  She completely changed the game for me and will forever be my go to stealth frame now.  As far as energy goes, I have no issues cuz Im built for duration and some efficiency.  Also pickpocketing gives me energy orbs alot xD 

She's awesome for me. All abilities synergize with each other, and each of them are very good in its own right.

Her first ability is pretty good. Although the sound arrow is really only good for stealth. But at least she's a stealth oriented frame. And the Dashwire arrow on the other hand, is both extremely useful and fun. Putting ziplines all over the place for shortcuts and vantage points has never felt so good. Hands down, one of my favorite abilities in the game. But I do think that there may need to be a limit to how many wires we can set up at once(maybe 6 lines at once). Having too much lines close together can be a bit annoying when wanting to jump onto a specific line.

I haven't used her second ability much since I prefer to keep moving than controlling a single projectile while I'm vulnerable unless I cloak. But I can see it being useful in some situations.

Her third ability is one of the best cloaks in the game IMO. Good for sniping(if I install Hush on my weapon). And it synergizes with her Dashwire when in need of mobility(due to slow movement) and sniping from high areas without being shot at. Also synergizes with Aftertouch(although I haven't used it much).

Her fourth ability is pretty great, but kind of drains my energy abit too quickly. Oh, and Thunderbolt + Artemis Bow = :D

She's my new main female frame. And IMO, the best frame released in 2015 with an ability set that complements with each other. The only downside is farming her parts due to the Spy mission's RNG. If only there were a higher drop rate if the vaults were hacked stealthily.

Edited by Knightmare047

I had tons of doubts when they said she was stealth oriented but those doubts were put away when I actually tried to stealth with her. She's a great stealth frame, although slower than Loki and Ash is a safer choice. Since her invis (Prowl) is energy drain per second you're in no particular rush. Problem with Loki is the invis which constantly makes you run to cover when it's about to go out breaking the flow.

Her dashwire is pretty good too and since Prowl puts you into walking pace you can use Dashwire to run on them while Prowl is still active and it helps to bypass those "parkour" parts of a spy hacking room.

I can't give much thought about her 4th because I don't know how it works but she's an overall unique frame.

now that i think about it, her zipline could be changed to a 2 shot (same energy cost as now) with the 1st shot being the anchor at the target (or it starts from Ivara herself...it IS being fired from her bow after all) and the 2nd shot being the destination. Oh and maybe while ON the zipline (since we jump off of it) using the activate key to get rid of it would be great.....having a ton of zips all over the place that never disappear is......not good imo.

Edited by xcynderx

I think nothing of her.

I"m still looking for her parts.

Mercury suisei

Sedna scylla

Ceres hapke

Got her within 48hrs. Only had to run around 20ish spy missions :3

---------------------

Ivara, where to begin. I'll be honest with you, she is a frame i want to love. Her kit is the ideal for dealing with things stealthily. But shes just feels really slowwwwww.

Her artimus bow is great, the inclusion of alt fire of her 1st ability was extremely clever but the distinct lack of melee is pretty bad. They should let her melee using her arrows or something.

Hands down #1 waifu for me. Her looks, her abilities, absolutely new gameplay style and unique mechanics - I love all of it.

Especially variety of 1st ability. Yes, a bit situational, but if you will use every arrow from her quiver you can find use to it. Stealth, loud - whatever. Just play out of it.

Prowl is good when it comes to stalking and rolling keeps you mobile.

Her arrows remind me of thief but I don't really use em.

I don't use Navigator but it can reach some insane dmg numbers but is also slow.

Artemis bow is really flipping good.

She's also cute as a button.

Edited by Ziegrif

Think she's pretty great.  Of her abilities I tend to use the noise arrow the least.

I also keep getting pulled into the "just leave 3 on" trap.  I feel its limiting the frames overall potential to be heavily reliant on this power.

I wish navigator didn't consume so much energy as it is by far my favorite ability in the kit, but after killing a handful of enemies with it I'm out of energy.