Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino`s Passive.....

Bizzaro21

hey there,

I have a question: who actually needed heavy impact? ._.

I get that it fits his lore as being the heaviest guy and all, but gameplay wise? it`s not helpful the least..... in PVP even more given that mobility he has got....

now let me tell you what would`ve fit into lore more AND actually be of use in practice

give him reduced recoil on guns.... I mean, come on... he tore Zanuka in half with his bare hands, and a little rifle shakes him? just look at him and tell me how it makes sense......

now people might say, that the current one is more lore friendly, so just give him both, hold it, Valkyr has 2 passives (no heavy landing + increased knockdown recovery) mesa has 3 (increased rate of fire with dual pistols + increased reload for single pistols + increased health when no melee is equipped) so it won`t be the first time nor gamebreak, one if there for laughs and kicks (heavy impact) and second is for actual usage (-recoil)

thoughts? keep it clean please

~Bizzaro21 was here

what I want is a better passive for Frost that's what...and a passive for Volt...

As for the heavy landing on rhino i find it very annoying as well but Im not a rhino player so i'll let the rhino players discuss....But yes my vote goes to removing heavy landing as a forced passive. although it can be avoided VERY easily with a simple roll!

what I want is a better passive for Frost that's what...and a passive for Volt...

Frost's passive has saved me so many times it's not even funny... It's perfect. Frost is perfect, please don't bring DE's attention to him, bad things happen when you try to fix something that's not broken.

@OP- I actually REALLY like the idea of reduced recoil as rhino's passive- and I'm usually on the side of "stop saying everything needs a passive".

@OP- I actually REALLY like the idea of reduced recoil as rhino's passive- and I'm usually on the side of "stop saying everything needs a passive".

glad you do!

and actually, not everything needs a passive, but if they get one, why not make it useful?

for the record, this idea isn`t 100% mine

As for the heavy landing on rhino i find it very annoying as well but Im not a rhino player so i'll let the rhino players discuss....But yes my vote goes to removing heavy landing as a forced passive. although it can be avoided VERY easily with a simple roll!

So basically you want a list of passives for each Warframe and you choose which 3 to activate.

If the passive actually worked on melee ground strikers it would be more viable.

This.  ground slams are one very intuitive and practical way to trigger Heavy Impact, yet it doesn't work.  If they fix this, it would be a huge increase in the passive's value.  But right now, it feels more like a novelty, then like Mesa's straight buffs.