Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't We Put Covert Lethality On Fang Prime?

TheSeannachaidh

Simple fact is, no one wants to use single daggers over dual daggers so they wanted to give a reason for people to use them. I would prefer if dual daggers got their own unique mod than share with single daggers.

Edited by Ceryk

I still don't want to use single daggers, so it isn't doing the job.

Correction, you would prefer to use dual daggers with Covert Lethality.

Covert Lethality's point is to make single daggers usable, or at least give them the niche of almost always allowing a OHKO on stealth finishers.

It's doing it's job. You just prefer dual daggers. Which can't use Covert Lethality.

I believe we had an insane amount of threads for a few weeks after it was released, you're a little late to jump on a boat that has long since sailed.

Simple fact is, no one wants to use single daggers over dual daggers so they wanted to give a reason for people to use them. I would prefer if dual daggers got their own unique mod than share with single daggers.

^ This. I love my Fang prime mostly cuz its looks and i have always liked dual daggers. Balance between weapon types is horrible right now but i am hoping for Dual dagger tweaks SOON.

I just cannot get behind using single daggers, I strongly dislike the stance animations, and the mobility makes it difficult for me to aim my attacks, I can't stand and fight they way I prefer, dual daggers are a bit less irritating in this regard so were I to choose, It'd be dual daggers simply so I'm not sliding all over the place with a couple swings. 

If you prefer single daggers, then covert lethality is a major boon for you, if you don't like single daggers, then adding this mod probably isn't going to change much for you playstyle wise. 

It would be nice if dual daggers got their own unique mod, but if putting CL on single daggers was an attempt to get me to use them more, it didn't work on me.  Compared to staves, polearms, etc... there is just very little that daggers provide that I can't get elsewhere.  Daggers need their own niche, which should be crit chance/damage (going by every other MMO I've ever played ever), but they don't have that either.