The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

I'm telling yah it's Sentient Carriers nearby cloaked and waiting.

I guess it could be Lotus since she monitors our feed. some hiccups are happening near our Orbiter and we can see her comand screen for a moment while shes trying to fix it. she realizes what is coming and leaves us a small message.

Maybe?

It's too good of an idea for DE to pass up.

We went INSANE when Hek showed his ugly mug.

Bring on the hype DE.

I nearly S#&$ myself when this first happened (maybe half an hour after the update dropped) and thought my computer was going to explode.

Then i saw Tennobet and everything K, still creepy, but K

I nearly S#&$ myself when this first happened (maybe half an hour after the update dropped) and thought my computer was going to explode.

Then i saw Tennobet and everything K, still creepy, but K

I feel you... i thought my graphics card just melted.

So I looked into this message, and here it is:

"Void Link Severed

Reason: Foreign Carrier Detected. Origin: unknown. Suspection: Trapping Signal.

Reinitiating dipolar connection in novel carrier. Bio in standby for check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing complete.

Somatic control estabilished.

Margulis implantation intact.

War platform awaiting sync 

Initializing Somatic Overlay... Good night sweet Angel"

We are so called operators. Not the tenno, the original warframes, which came in one specimen per each type, but we controll them via link just like in Avatar by James Cameron, that's why we controll several of them and each one fits us in spite of physical differences.

So the sentients are awake now, they can't destroy warframes, but they can hit the Operator (remember Orokin moonbase upcoming? Guess where we can hide?)

Spoooky :D

Edited by MrKamikaD

How bout... Modular Implantation intact?

modulus seems to fit a bit better than modular but the idea should/would be the same.....still nothing concrete as to what it all means though

im liking the two ideas of it being related to the neural sentry or that its related to tenno cryosleep...those are the only 2 things i can think of that in cotext make any sense but we lack evidence to fully support one or the other...

I saw this and freaked out because I eyed my screen after looking away and saw it just as it finished. I thought it was a new way to indicate Stalker was coming for ya.

Also, is there any videos to learn the alphabets of this game? I'm rubbish at figuring from charts.

Void link severed
Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspicion tracking signal.

Reinitiating dipolar connection on novel(?) carrier. Bow in standby for seyenc(?) check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing locked.

Somatic control established.

Margoolis(?) implantation intact.

EVM status nominal.

Air platform awaiting sync.

Naturally, some of these typos and words like "seyenc" could be mistakes on DE's part, but I am otherwise confident in this translation with the exception of "Margoolis" which I could not figure out.

This message looks like a system check between the Tenno and Warframe to me.

I'm assuming when the Oculyst scanned us, they learned how to hack into the Warframe and a security system of the Orokin is doing a system scan/reboot.

Motion compensation complete. = Ability for the Warframe to aid in movement and amplify the Tenno Strength.

Selenic lensing locked. = This one is hard but a quick search lead me to thinking it's referring to selenium. The thyroid uses this and helps the body in several functions like, energy use, heart rate, and etc. Maybe tech to amplify concentration of it?

Somatic control established. = Probably referring to the Tenno being able to move the Warframe while in it. Exosuits are basically dead weight if it fails to detect the wearer trying to move.

Margoolis implantation intact. = This one is very interesting. Searching this brought me to articles about a Lynn Margulis and her contributions on evolution, symbiosis, and endosymbiosis.

EVM status nominal. = Eye response, verbal response, motor response.

Air platform awaiting sync. = Probably referring to a link with the Orbiter?

I wonder if all players get this or is it only the ones that were scanned by an Oculyst.