The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

Quick scopes with Vectis. (Tenno vs Tenno is probably Conclave rule set, Vectis beats the S#&$ out of Excalibur in Conclave)

*moves before being hit and cast Radial Blind*

...were is so easy fellow Tenno... what has she done to you to cause this action?

OT as to not fully derail this: i think it prolly is the sentient checking us which ill add i like seeing this type of stuff :D

My translation from another thread with more complete messages and some helpful assumptions from this thread:

Void Link Severed

Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.

Re-initiating dipolar connection on naval carrier. Bow in standby for sync check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing locked.

Somatic control established.

Marvelous implantation intact.

EVM status nominal.

Air platform awaiting sync.

Initializing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel.

So just to add $0.02 and some fuel for the fire I'm adding a couple comments to LDWs post regarding the translation much of this seems to be an almost machine like systems check/restart after and emergency shutdown or I guess in this case disconnection. Something along the lines of security of a datalink has been compromised and maybe the connection is being reset?

The two bits that are really standing out to me are

"somatic control established" The Somatic Nervous System is basically a part of the nervous system responsible for voluntary movement

"initializing synaptic overlay" Our synapses allow for the transmission of electrical and chemical signals between neurons, beyond this, it's believed to play a part in memory via synaptic plasticity and neuron adaptation, 

Overall this seems very suggestive of remote control of the warframe presumably via the tenno organism/energy whatever hybrid :S

Admittedly this is me theorising with no real facts and could be anything. If i was to be fantastic though i would guess that this could be a last memory before going into cryosleep. Maybe hacking and attempting to repeat what seems to be a telemetry link from the warframe to i dunno where forces a "killswitch" into cryosleep mode?

Ok so something else happened to me and i think its related. I was running t3cap solo, and went to cut down a nullifier with my d. nikana, when green pixelation flashed across my screen for like half a second along with a wierd sound that sounded somewhere between a generator and a laser. i stayed a tad longer and nothing else happened. So has this happened to anyone else? i should add it was preceded by the same darkening of the screen and wierd screen distortion that preceded the message. 

Edited by Legionofone

so here's my theory for who did this. this was done by Natah.

here's the evidence:

1. it's clearly a automated message, that will eventually get delivered to the lotus, if the lotus found this out she would try and keep this dark more then likely as natah would wish harm to the lotus by killing the tenno

2. DE is being very hush hush about it mean one of two things;

a. they don't yet know where they're going with it

b. they do know what there doing and aren't talking about it because it will change the game core, and what would happen if natah "returned" to the system?

something else natah probably lead tyl regor to the tomb as before that no one had been able to find the tombs (lotus would have been able to but she wouldn't want to).

the only thing that stands out is that lotus when facing her ultimatum killed the consciousness know as natah. this can't really be explained but who thinks natah/lotuses "dad" isn't coming back, this could also be how natah survived

so here's my theory for who did this. this was done by Natah.
here's the evidence:
1. it's clearly a automated message, that will eventually get delivered to the lotus, if the lotus found this out she would try and keep this dark more then likely as natah would wish harm to the lotus by killing the tenno
2. DE is being very hush hush about it mean one of two things;
a. they don't yet know where they're going with it
b. they do know what there doing and aren't talking about it because it will change the game core, and what would happen if natah "returned" to the system?

something else natah probably lead tyl regor to the tomb as before that no one had been able to find the tombs (lotus would have been able to but she wouldn't want to).

the only thing that stands out is that lotus when facing her ultimatum killed the consciousness know as natah. this can't really be explained but who thinks natah/lotuses "dad" isn't coming back, this could also be how natah survived

i think you might be taking what lotus said a tad too literally, i somehow doubt that she killed off her personality in favor of a new one when she took the mantle of lotus. Natah is simply her name before she became the mother of the tenno, one that she forsook.

i think you might be taking what lotus said a tad too literally, i somehow doubt that she killed off her personality in favor of a new one when she took the mantle of lotus. Natah is simply her name before she became the mother of the tenno, one that she forsook.

maybe but who else would be able to hack into the visual feed of the tenno through the security set up by the lotus, other than someone that knows her very well, like natah

So i was coming back from a visit to the relay when i saw my loading screen freak out as if my game was artifacting or something, then when i got back to my liset i saw a wierd text box pop up with orokin writing in it, i didnt get the full message cause i panicked and screenshotted it before it went away this is what i got.
BalWNmY.jpg

yeah, I had this pop up twice within two days :)

wAk32sl.png

I tried translating using this:

orokin_language_v_2_by_dylexy-d85al5b.pn

but all I got was

vaiyd_lymk severed  (red text)

(white text)  r_sum fureagm karar detekted. uragim imkmom. sasoikyum trakaN sigmah.

reamatiN difnlar kuekSam um  muveh karar.viay im stamsamdva fur seiyamk cek amd symk.

muxim kumfemsasam kumfhete.

sumatik kumtrnl estavlix.

sargwlis imolamtaxim imtakt.

margwlis imflamtaxim imtakt.

evm statis mumial.

wor flatfurm uatig smk.

P.S: the underscores where what I couldn't figure out
Edited by Arniox

I don't have a screenshot, but on the loading screen after extracting from the void, the screen darkened and went all glitchy, and a message popped up in the orokin text. nothing else happened, and ordis didnt say anything so is this a bug or something?

Sometimes, Ordis says: 'You are the tenno... You are the operator...' this meaning that we control the warframes exactly like the neutral sentry do with the corrupted, by using a Void link. We are practically using another Void link, with maybe another frequency.

i've been playing recently and i've had this happen twice where the screen will falter and show static and then shortly after there will be red and white handwriting that is not english, it is really confusing me and i'd like to see if you know what it is?

here's a link to the picture i caught of it:

http://prntscr.com/8n7hdo

Edited by KhaoticUnicorn