The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

because you con still loose the link between orbiter & warframe? "good night sweet angel" could be an automatized answer from the "machine" from which they control the frame

Yeah, but the text says that the Void link was severed, and that made sense you were in the void and not on the orbiter, and if I'm right, the orbiter is not in the void, so now it wouldn't be the Void link, that was my point. But now that I think of it, Tenno use Void masking to travel unnoticetd so it might be applied to that.

Might be.

Void link severed

Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspicion tracking signal.

Reinitiating dipolar connection on novel(?) carrier. Bow in standby for seyenc(?) check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing locked.

Somatic control established.

Margoolis(?) implantation intact.

EVM status nominal.

Air platform awaiting sync.

Naturally, some of these typos and words like "seyenc" could be mistakes on DE's part, but I am otherwise confident in this translation with the exception of "Margoolis" which I could not figure out.

I'm pretty sure Margulis is the name of one of the voices from the Second Dream. She was the voice that cared for the Ten-0 children, against the Orokin Council (or whatever it's called).

It surprises me that so few people have made that connection. I can't be the only one who stopped in the middle of the quest to listen to those random voices.

Edited by calmchaos

Yeah, but the text says that the Void link was severed, and that made sense you were in the void and not on the orbiter, and if I'm right, the orbiter is not in the void, so now it wouldn't be the Void link, that was my point. But now that I think of it, Tenno use Void masking to travel unnoticetd so it might be applied to that.

Might be.

I think it may be that Tenno are linked to their warframes via the void. The connection to the warframe's isn't anything in our reality like radio, wifi etc, it's a link that utilises void energy and the void itself.

I think it may be that Tenno are linked to their warframes via the void. The connection to the warframe's isn't anything in our reality like radio, wifi etc, it's a link that utilises void energy and the void itself.

That is a good idea. It would explain why it is undetectable and only ''Tenno residue'' can be detected as we know from the radio transmissions.

After finishing a mission, during the loading screen, it sorta got pixelized and distorted while another encrypted message in tennobet appeared. Would post a screenshot but got caught off-guard. Did someone else see this and was able to get a screenshot?

It's the same message, just looks a little different due to the screen resolution. Here's the a pic of the message when it was first found a couple of months ago:H4UHvyz.jpg

Here's the reddit thread where the text was translated: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3n71n3/tennotext_translation/

Based on the translation, it's basically just a message telling you this *SECOND DREAM SPOILERS*

Your ship is establishing a connection to the somatic link so you can control the warframes. The message is essentially just a connection status report.

Edited by ZimaZang

THis new one also had a screen with english written on it. Something about my bow? At that very moment I was struggling through the second Exterminate of the Sortie and challenged him to try it when I failed. He called me a scrub, don't judge me. 

In any case I was looking over his shoulder when the "glitchy" happened. Saw a glimpse of english, then it turned to tennobet, length didn't match so I assume two different things. 

Last night I came across a completely different loading screen. The reason why I believe it's new is because it displayerd fewer lines instead of six in the previous message. I should also note that you'll probably have to complete The Second Dream in order to see the new incoming message. Sadly I do not have a screenshot of the message. If anyone ever comes across the image again, please post it here. If I find it once more then I'll post it here as well.

Has anyone else experienced seeing a new message after update 18?

Edited by Mobilizer

Came across that one too, but it was definitelly longer than two lines (Yes, I did the Second Dream quest), and was different than the previous message (No red text, like before.)

I'll edit the post stating my completion of The Second Dream and give a rough count on the lines.

EDIT: Fixed :)

Ignore this post.

Edited by Mobilizer

Ok so i didn't know what to call this thread, since really, i did not know what was happening. So i entered a mission, (Phorid Invasion on mars) traveling along the loading screen, when the screen goes all static, with a few lines of foreign text coming up, one line being red, the others being white. the text then disappeared as with the static once i got into the mission. i have no idea what is happening. i couldn't get screenshots in time, it resembled Arabic, with an underline and and over line

It's Tennoscript.

Void Link Severed

Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.

Reinitiating dipolar connection on naval carrier.

Bow in standby for sync check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing locked.

Somatic control established.

(Margoolihs) implantation intact.

EVM (Could be reference to Eye, Vocal, Movement) status nominal.

War platform awaiting sync.

Initilizing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel.

Edited by KnotOfMetal