Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

Can someone sum up what the forum said because it's no longer a functioning link but I'd like to know what it is and why I'm seeing it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/578297-ominous-loading-screen-message-new-onesmegathread/

No idea why the link above isn't working (it's not working for me also).

Edited by Otenko

nah it didnt cause it just happened to me too ;o when i was loading into my ship from sechura, pluto

I'm pretty sure he means the quest in U18 solves the meaning behind the message, not solves the fact that it still happens.

its sanskrit I think which DE uses for the tenno language. also gratz on the despair bp

First of all, it's not Sanskrit. Nothing in Warframe, except Syandana, has Sanskrit in it. I speak some Sankrit actually. Second, this is a teaser for the Second Dream. Play the quest and you'll understand.

So I've had this happen twice so far, once after completing a mission, and again on a loading screen to start a mission.  It kinda makes the screen bug out a little bit then a blank grey window appears, and this weird text starts typing in it.  Anyone know what this is?  There is a screenshot of it in the link below.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/361778221416287765/EB100093BED1A1655DA84E39E914C0C341EE5847/

I saw this, and freaked out a little and thought the sentient were after me or something and didnt get a screenshot. I only very roughly know the tennobet, and I agree with what is posted above.

Also, Something similar to this was used to foreshadow the Second Dream quest before it came out. (As said in the latest DevStream.) So it is more than likely acting as the same thing.