The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Dropping In Sorties [Megathread]

painterman

You ungrateful players smh Nezha was meant for China not global but DE decided to bring him and over here and instead of making Nezha plat only they make his parts tradeable. DE if you are reading this just make Excal Umbra like 1kp or like Vauban alerts only.

I would LOVE (at least in comparison to now) it to be like Vauban. At least there's a certainty of getting it eventually there rather than "lol RNG says no" for the Xhundredth run because RNG can just RNG you and you never ever get one or more parts of it.

I find this whole sortie thing rather unfair for less skilled players and players with poor internet connections. For example I have such a terrible lag that I am forced to solo everything. This makes the most challenging missions even harder. For example I can't do T4s and I can't fo trials at all. Sorties are even worse in that aspect. And Nezha being included as sortie reward is a terrible idea. Even Bauvan is easier to obtain, and it is found only on alerts. I know you wanted to include the China frames asap, but doing this is not the right way to do it. Plase, understand that nobody wants Nezha in the sorties. It should be something that is possible to obtain by everyone. Why not a quest? Or alerts? or even including it in clan research along with Wukong. Including it as Sortie reward or as a reward for the Trials (The Law of Retribution and Jordas) is detrimental to the playerbase. And let's face it, it is not even an advanced frame like the primes or the umbra ones. How comes obtaining a powerful prime frame such as Trinity Prime is easier to obtain than a regular frame which might not be that impressive?

Realy DE, this is the worst mistake you have ever done since I began to play.

Seriously, I remember one of the reasons the quest system was made in part to be able to get frames without having to suplant a drop from a boss or to prevent another Vauban situation?

And yes this is related to Nezha salt, cause Hek...

Edited by Burq

Like KJ pointed out, Warframes tied to quests, Hek even keys, are time consuming and create a lot of uproar here on the forums.

It's nice having a fresh new way of getting a 'frame, especially since Nezha's parts are tradeable. I do hope, however, that DE does make some changes to drop rates.  Ivara took three days of grinding Spy missions and I never got a part.  Not looking forward to Nezha's grind. 

Like KJ pointed out, Warframes tied to quests, Hek even keys, are time consuming and create a lot of uproar here on the forums.

It's nice having a fresh new way of getting a 'frame, especially since Nezha's parts are tradeable. I do hope, however, that DE does make some changes to drop rates.  Ivara took three days of grinding Spy missions and I never got a part.  Not looking forward to Nezha's grind.

To add. Wanna continue the quest? Gotta have that 12 hour built part to continue. 3 times...

Honestly, all this Nezha salt makes me sad, people throwing jabs at DE, like come on, they're not perfect. Geez. I just want to sit down with them and be like.

"Guys, are you guys stressed out a bit? Here, cookies and pizza, relax"

To add. Wanna continue the quest? Gotta have that 12 hour built part to continue. 3 times...

Honestly, all this Nezha salt makes me sad, people throwing jabs at DE, like come on, they're not perfect. Geez. I just want to sit down with them and be like.

Right.

I would love to help out somehow, I really want Warframe to be the best that it can be.

Right.

I would love to help out somehow, I really want Warframe to be the best that it can be.

Like, Wukong and Nezha are just side frames that are like a bonus from the Chinese build. Why so much salt, I can't see. WHY ARE MY EGGS SALTY.

Give DE a break, Nezhas parts are tradeable too..

There's just way too much salt. My kitchen... I can't use it.

Come on guys. 12 pages of anger and hate? I think DE got the message. Seeing as the Christmas season is around, how about we just all be happy and encourage DE with helpful comments, such as -

Good - "Hey DE, we don't like this. It would be nice if you could do "x" or "y". Also, Merry Christmas DE!"

bad - "DE SUCKS! This is all BULL!@#@"

Be the good, nice tenno. Don't be like stalker, guys.

Edited by AJSA_Sarcastic_Pyro

Like, Wukong and Nezha are just side frames that are like a bonus from the Chinese build. Why so much salt, I can't see. WHY ARE MY EGGS SALTY.

I am not pissed by Nezha only drops from sortie, but he reduces my chance of getting lenses

No kidding.

I think the biggest issue is that Warframe has attracted too many people that don't give feedback and just complain.

At least with the quest nonsense, there is NO RNG in getting the parts (barring Limbo which wasnt nearly as bad as this). You run the quest and get the parts of the frame, done boom. But some how this is better? Waiting 24hrs for daily resets beats out wating a 12hr build? What?

Right.

Wrong. You can help Warframe be the best it can be by actually voicing your concerns and feedback of the game rather than blind praise. 

As to not being able to satisfy people because some want one thing, and others want something else.  You are right, and DE knows that much.  They are going to listen to someone about something.

As for the frames from quests, we didn't have too much issue with that though some aspects blew.  Mostly the having to craft a part before you can try for the next part.  That delay was ridiculous.  Also the fact that you can't sell and then remake the frame later until they make some changes, that is also an issue behind the quest frames.  Some of them you can get the blueprints again, but several are still not available if you decide to return to the frame.

It's minor issues around the quest frames, not necessarily the frames from quests that was the issue.

And for me, akira_him's comment above is something that I am thinking.  I want lenses, but now we might get nezha parts that I don't want to deal with instead of lenses.  Drop tables can be extremely unsatisfying.  Not only will I not get a lens I want anytime soon, but I will probably end up with multiple duplicate nezha parts that I certainly don't need.  One part only please.  But currently, it's a drop table.  You could end up getting nezha helmets for the next three seasons because it's "random".  We don't need it right away, but this drop table is not delaying this reward properly.  It is very unsatisfying and nearly depressing.  People don't play warframe for a drop table.  Work up a schedule, or make the drop table look more hopeful, as well as make sure that people know that eventually the drop table will work for them.

At least with the quest nonsense, there is NO RNG in getting the parts (barring Limbo which wasnt nearly as bad as this). You run the quest and get the parts of the frame, done boom. But some how this is better? Waiting 24hrs for daily resets beats out wating a 12hr build? What?

Wrong. You can help Warframe be the best it can be by actually voicing your concerns and feedback of the game rather than blind praise. 

Wrong?

Come on, you know my 7k post count isn't blind praise and sh!t posting.  

Seriously, take the time to find out if the person you're accusing of white knighting, is in fact whit knighting. 

I was under the impression that the sorties are only a temporary drop place for Nezha, while they worked in another spot to put it in. What's so bad about having it drop from a simple boss fight like the old days of warframes? It could drop from oculysts, or the grineer twins in sabotage missions. No need to make every new warframe more difficult to obtain than primed frames.

With that being said, I feel like sorties are far too much work for far too little reward. Really, the only thing that really keeps people motivated is the chance of getting a legendary core, but it feels like I'd have a better chance at winning the IRL lottery than getting that core. And that's all this new system is, an unsatisfying lottery system that takes up way too much time out of the day for routine disappointment.

I was under the impression that the sorties are only a temporary drop place for Nezha, while they worked in another spot to put it in. What's so bad about having it drop from a simple boss fight like the old days of warframes? It could drop from oculysts, or the grineer twins in sabotage missions. No need to make every new warframe more difficult to obtain than primed frames.

With that being said, I feel like sorties are far too much work for far too little reward. Really, the only thing that really keeps people motivated is the chance of getting a legendary core, but it feels like I'd have a better chance at winning the IRL lottery than getting that core. And that's all this new system is, an unsatisfying lottery system that takes up way too much time out of the day for routine disappointment.

Nezha lives in the Sortie drop table, per the patch notes.

No mention of any intent to move, at this time. 

Wrong?

Come on, you know my 7k post count isn't blind praise and sh!t posting.  

Seriously, take the time to find out if the person you're accusing of white knighting, is in fact whit knighting. 

It was more a general statement. I was disagreeing with the 1st part just for the sake of it honestly. 

It was more a general statement. I was disagreeing with the 1st part just for the sake of it honestly. 

You were disagreeing with my agreement that I like DE and would like to see it improved, in a conversation that when it was started was in a thread of it's own?

gg

"We're trying to reduce the grind."

- Nitain/Alertium

- A warframe in sorties rewards

1375735945_black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gi

Eh? They're full of it.

Lying through the skin of their teeth.

Or they changed their minds.

Or they were instructed to say that to keep the peace and keep folks from quitting.

Or it was all in everyone's head that they said it when they never did.

Or they were joking and folks took it seriously.

Or it was in everyone dream

Was any of this too harsh?