Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Simple Way To Fix Sortie Reward System

ntyd1s

Do you think sortie reward pool is too diluted?

Are you tired of (yet included) duplicate rewards?

Do you think waiting 24 hours to do high-level missions should reward something YOU are interested?

Introducing gambling token system! (because RNG is mandatory)

EOvHhi0.jpg

Okay but make Legendary cores separate and cost x10 tickets for a 100% chance to get it. 

I agree that different rewards should probably have different amounts of required tickets for a guaranteed drop as certain rewards are objectively better than others. 25 Fusion Cores<50 Fusion Cores<Legendary Core

Furthermore, some rewards are "consumable" in that acquiring multiples of that reward is beneficial. It is more understandable for such rewards to be easy to get because 1) getting that reward won't immediately cease your efforts to get that same reward(which lowers your incentive to play) and 2) you're going to want to be able to get much more of that reward than the "done after getting one" rewards(warframe/weapon blueprints), anyways.

a token system was suggested on the forums when DE started hyping the void trader, and look how he turned out.

this is a good great amazing so-good-i-jizzed-my-pants idea, but i won't count on DE to listen and implement it because it takes away the RNG if you play enough. DE has NEVER made a change that reduced grind or RNG (every change has been made to increase player frustration to the point that they buy plat to speed things up), and i won't get my hopes up, but it's a great suggestion anyway.

a token system was suggested on the forums when DE started hyping the void trader, and look how he turned out.

this is a good great amazing so-good-i-jizzed-my-pants idea, but i won't count on DE to listen and implement it because it takes away the RNG if you play enough. DE has NEVER made a change that reduced grind or RNG (every change has been made to increase player frustration to the point that they buy plat to speed things up), and i won't get my hopes up, but it's a great suggestion anyway.

Actually, I can think of two occasions off the top of my head where DE did reduce grind. The first was when they got rid of the requirement of fighting prosecutors in order to build a beacon to fight Vay Hek(like how you have to craft the location of lephantis and J3 Golem boss fights). Now you can just go to the node and fight him(making the existence of prosecutors and beacons completely pointless in the process). The second occasion was when they increased the amount of oxium drops from 1-2 to where it is now(7-12). So while it doesn't happen very often, it does happen.

Would they do it here? I'm not really certain. Rewards like legendary cores would break the game if there was a reliable way to get them. DE has also just released Nezha, so I doubt they have any plans to make him easier to get any time soon. However, most rewards in the tables(dera parts, fusion cores, and even lenses) would not be unreasonable to be put under this new system.

You are not getting to collect "tickets" with a Legendary Core on that list.

If DE did implement such a system they would scrap the current design and the current rewards, so you might end up with a list that has a "number of tickets" needed to buy specific items, and the Legendary Core will have "1000 Tickets" next to it and the Frame parts something like "5 Tickets".

You will get an equal ticket price on that list only if tomorrow Satan needs a sled to get to work.