Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Android Version Downloaded...

(PSN)SeekerLoki

Fixed some of the app, but it is still very broken.  What I see (all of these are from using my PC account):

Extractors screen previously showed time remaining.  Now shows NaNH NaNM

Alerts screen now works, but displays SOLNODE103 as the location and blueprints show "BLUEPRINT: item not found"

Invasions previously worked, now I get a blank panel.

Foundry previously worked, but now all catagories show "None" and nothing else.  Tried using search and doesn't help.  Search bar is partly covered by title bar.

Inventory previously worked, but now shows empty panels.

I'm sure there is much more broken in the app, but I give up on it.

I have had no issues with the app thus far. It loads a little slow and hangs up at times, but everything i have played with seems to work! Deploying and collecting extractors is so easy now!!!

I am using my Note 4 and Galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition devices...

Edited by (PS4)onewiseguy

I have had no issues with the app thus far. It loads a little slow and hangs up at times, but everything i have played with seems to work! Deploying and collecting extractors is so easy now!!!

I am using my Note 4 and Galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition devices...

Do your extractors show time to completion?  Alerts show the correct location and not "SOLNODE103" and blueprint alerts show the item and not "BLUEPRINT: item not found"?  I've reinstalled the app and rebooted my tablet, but get the same problems.  I'm using a Nexus 7 tablet.

Do your extractors show time to completion?  Alerts show the correct location and not "SOLNODE103" and blueprint alerts show the item and not "BLUEPRINT: item not found"?  I've reinstalled the app and rebooted my tablet, but get the same problems.  I'm using a Nexus 7 tablet.

Yes, my extractors show the time to completion. As do any items that are building in my foundry. I have had no issues collecting extractors or completed items from my foundry either. It sounds like the app is just not finding a file or syncing correctly to display that...

Yes, my extractors show the time to completion. As do any items that are building in my foundry. I have had no issues collecting extractors or completed items from my foundry either. It sounds like the app is just not finding a file or syncing correctly to display that...

Interestingly, mine healed itself.  It wasn't working yesterday, but today I can see the extractor times and foundry builds.  Also, my alerts are showing the proper location names.  I'm not sure what fixed it.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

Please, report back if these steps fail.

Had the hanging issue, clearing app data fixed it.

EDIT: went back after a few hours to check foundry/alerts and it is starred hanging on the loading screen again.

Edited by m1a3s3k7

I have the updated app, 1 second it works...i was able to login and do stuff, but then suddenly it restarted itself

prompting me to login again, but this time i cant login at all, it says cannot login to the server...i have tried clearing data

From system setting, no avail....what should i do?

This ^ İt says Login failed cannot Connect to server

I've also run into this problem on Android. I've tried the suggested fix, but it seems that on subsequent times you launch the app, it will freeze at the loading screen no matter what. The menu bar appears, but I am not able to do anything. It would be great if we can fix this soon!

Edit: FYI, I am using Android 5.0 on an ASUS Zenfone 2.

Edit 2: Weird, it just started working again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by swiftwind501

Same problem - if I reinstall it I can use it one time - then the same thing starts again

-.-

Edit: found a solution for me: log out after every use - seems to me like there is a problem while logging in

Edited by Nacond

• 2 months later...