Community Spotlight: Snowlit

DE_Adam

Being a regular streamer on Twitch requires a tremendous amount of time, knowledge and patience.  It means juggling your attention between playing the game you love and building a community around it, and some of the best streamers on Twitch find a delicate means of balancing both.  It's a tough job but the rewards are great if you've got the time.

Fortunately for Tenno Snowlit not only has the time, but more than enough enthusiasm to boot.  Come read more about one of Warframe's most helpful Twitch Tenno on this edition of Community Spotlight

-DE_Adam

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, now this had literally just happened to me that forced me to quit. I was doing a Grineer Treasury Ship alert and i found a rare grineer storage container . It was all good until I came across a bugged out door to which made me quit. Now i would like an explanation to this bugged door. And i would like to have the contents back please. My psn is                  Ash_Purdyyy                   if you are going to message me about my issue. Thanks

She said run a slow nova with 280% duration? The respawn now is near to us, don't need more than 220%, everybody can use a nova with 280%... is a camper build. When the players use a weapon with one hit per eneny nova need 175% effiency because spend 25 energy per 20 secons or less, if she can't kill enemies because use bad weapons need duration, for example a lot first places on defense ranking use a nova with a lot duration and need 3 or 4 players and more than 1 hour for 30 waves on hard lvls, I only need 1 player more and 1 minute per wave because I only use nova on interceptation, Nova is a good warframe for the new players because need slowly missions, a veteran player don't use nova because isn't funny.

Edited by (PS4)jjcdx