Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Second Dream (U18) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Do sorties spy missions not give rewards like regular spy missions? I have competed them yet revive no end mission rewards. Which makes me want to not even try then.

No, they don't have rewards. It's a part of the daily sortie itself, so you're playing for a reward in the pool. If you're doing sorties in the first place, I assume you're interested in said reward pool, which has some good items in it. Why would you not do the sortie mission just because it doesn't have its own rewards? You can do spy missions at any time you want. You're not gonna finish the sortie over that?

No, they don't have rewards. It's a part of the daily sortie itself, so you're playing for a reward in the pool. If you're doing sorties in the first place, I assume you're interested in said reward pool, which has some good items in it. Why would you not do the sortie mission just because it doesn't have its own rewards? You can do spy missions at any time you want. You're not gonna finish the sortie over that?

To me it's like doing 40 minutes of defense just to end up with a forma bp. Not that it's hard, it's like going to work only to be paid with gum. That's just my opinion though.

I'd hate to say this as I believe everyone should be allowed to obtain the rewards & not be locked out of anything.

But I find it pretty sad that Sorties are not MR 10 or higher locked & Conclave Lvl Locked

Because everyday I run into low rank random hall way hero's Speedy Gonzalez Or that one Macho Man who tries to think he Billy bad @$$

but yet typically there the ones who end up failing the mission I sure wish pubs would let the experience players do the job.

I find it sad people with mk1 batons or mk1 weapons in general are allowed to join & try killing or getting Tru the missions

I'm not one to not want to help pubs or anything but I'm fed up with it now.

It's even worse in spy missions I try to be cool & tell em I know how to do these spy missions without setting off lasers

& I ask em nicely to let me handle the hard part but what do they do set off alarms & stuff either because they don't speak English or are just arrogant..

I don't mind helping others & I'm not a fan of locking things up from certain players but with sorties it needs to be Revised

It's so bad I have officially resorted to playing with my friends who are awesome at this at least we breeze Tru the missions easier I'd encourage others to do the same as it will save alot of time & stress

Especially spy missions where u will like fail 95% of time or 25 times in a row do to pubs ignorance

MR 10 or higher with a conclave of 1000 or better should be the requirements as it insures you have a strong frame & strong gear!! & at least some experience....

Thx for reading

I agree that it can be frustrating doing sortie missions with oblivious people, but I've yet to have any big problem. And to say you had to resort to playing with friends is kinda funny. I do all my spy missions solo. Definitely won't catch me doing a sortie spy mission on public.

Edited by (PS4)KwietStorm

To the Dev

I have to say i started playing almost two years ago and love the game more so all the time thank you very much                                                             

With that said is others having issues with there clans schemas or is it just a few of us

Damn, I totally missed out on getting the promo code rewards.. 

I hope to enjoy more Warframe but I'm worried that my lack of social skills will put me in a deadlock since I'm seeing more things requiring another Tenno or more..

Lol iknow the feels, if my mics on and someone joins itry and stealth turn it off before they talk to me. Struggles

I'd hate to say this as I believe everyone should be allowed to obtain the rewards & not be locked out of anything.

But I find it pretty sad that Sorties are not MR 10 or higher locked & Conclave Lvl Locked

Because everyday I run into low rank random hall way hero's Speedy Gonzalez Or that one Macho Man who tries to think he Billy bad @$$

but yet typically there the ones who end up failing the mission I sure wish pubs would let the experience players do the job.

I find it sad people with mk1 batons or mk1 weapons in general are allowed to join & try killing or getting Tru the missions

I'm not one to not want to help pubs or anything but I'm fed up with it now.

It's even worse in spy missions I try to be cool & tell em I know how to do these spy missions without setting off lasers

& I ask em nicely to let me handle the hard part but what do they do set off alarms & stuff either because they don't speak English or are just arrogant..

I don't mind helping others & I'm not a fan of locking things up from certain players but with sorties it needs to be Revised

It's so bad I have officially resorted to playing with my friends who are awesome at this at least we breeze Tru the missions easier I'd encourage others to do the same as it will save alot of time & stress

Especially spy missions where u will like fail 95% of time or 25 times in a row do to pubs ignorance

MR 10 or higher with a conclave of 1000 or better should be the requirements as it insures you have a strong frame & strong gear!! & at least some experience....

Thx for reading

I can agree with the mastery rank, but im not so sure about conclave. Remember that changes based on what you have to equip and some of the sorties require only one type of primary.