Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Second Dream (U18) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Can u hide it more? about promo? I'd opened website every day, but I didnt read the topic about u18. Because I have pc account, and I know all content of 18.. And I just looked for promo. This is unrespect, from ur side, DE, big posts about promo 4 PC and no one specific topic 4 PS4. Thank u.

Man I'm with you on this one. I though they would announced it with a promo as PC, you know as an independent link not between the text of Update 18 announcement- which I already knew what was coming in it-.

same here, missed by a day the code.

And there was a bug with my excalibur after using my focus skill. For some reason I couldn't use melee attacks, I could use radial spear but normal melee attacks or after activating exalted blade I couldn't attack D:

If you excuse me now, I'll sit in a corner a bit T_T.

PS 

Happy holidays ;)

Please Digital Extremes can you reopen the code for 2 more days and make an announcement through email homepage Facebook Twitter and YouTube for everyone to see please as a replacement for us apparently not getting cosmetics this year pretty please with a Lotus symbol on top...please especially for a Tenno who has just woken up from my second dream and finally got to meet my mom in person.....to much I'll stop there but really can you give us the code one more time but a bit more announced.

Edited by (PS4)Krendils

Lol just so love how so many are just eating this garbage up. Great that there are fans riding the burning ship. Meanwhile everyone I've ever played with, met and myself have gone to greener pastures where people aren't ignorant of the concept of balance.

So disappointing to check again and again monthly to see if anything new or cool is there to enjoy only to see the bar lowered everytime. But hey at least everything looks nice while all the numbers are poor, rewards diluted among other issues ignored.

Lol just so love how so many are just eating this garbage up. Great that there are fans riding the burning ship. Meanwhile everyone I've ever played with, met and myself have gone to greener pastures where people aren't ignorant of the concept of balance.

So disappointing to check again and again monthly to see if anything new or cool is there to enjoy only to see the bar lowered everytime. But hey at least everything looks nice while all the numbers are poor, rewards diluted among other issues ignored.

Yawn

then why do you and yourself even bother playing? Wait, you must have been the Loki the stalker got. :o that explains the salt.

Please Digital Extremes can you reopen the code for 2 more days and make an announcement through email homepage Facebook Twitter and YouTube for everyone to see please as a replacement for us apparently not getting cosmetics this year pretty please with a Lotus symbol on top...please especially for a Tenno who has just woken up from my second dream and finally got to meet my mom in person.....to much I'll stop there but really can you give us the code one more time but a bit more announced.

Yeah, this was so under the radar most people missed it (coming from someone who got the code in time). i think it would be best to reopen the code at some point and announce it.

nice fixes with the sorties, but when will we get the holiday items on ps4? pc has had theirs for at least a week now and christmas is friday.

we should get it in due time. Most updates do happen on a Tuesday (if i remember correctly) so we might get a hot fix for the Christmas stuff (and maybe nazha and loki skin -fingers crossed XD-) If nothing else we might get a Christmas miracle. Regardless we will get it even if we have chrismas hats on valentines day XD

we should get it in due time. Most updates do happen on a Tuesday (if i remember correctly) so we might get a hot fix for the Christmas stuff (and maybe nazha and loki skin -fingers crossed XD-) If nothing else we might get a Christmas miracle. Regardless we will get it even if we have chrismas hats on valentines day XD

^This. Only a official statement would be nice.

After U18 update on PS4, i have seen some REALY bad insues on Frame Rate.

Twice i have like 1 FPS, the screen just frezze and after update once at second, Impossible play this way, when happen.

That happen in a T4 Survival (with Ivara in party), and in Jordas Veredict (have a Ivara too).

So, i belive is some insue with Ivara. What cause that lag in update the screen.

I Ask if another players had the same low frame rate, and they say yes, but i not sure if was like me, becouse i simple cant play, once hapen.

After U18 update on PS4, i have seen some REALY bad insues on Frame Rate.

Twice i have like 1 FPS, the screen just frezze and after update once at second, Impossible play this way, when happen.

That happen in a T4 Survival (with Ivara in party), and in Jordas Veredict (have a Ivara too).

So, i belive is some insue with Ivara. What cause that lag in update the screen.

I Ask if another players had the same low frame rate, and they say yes, but i not sure if was like me, becouse i simple cant play, once hapen.

I don't think the warframe matters. FR issues are very noticeable on big maps in an endless mission (like survival or excavation), I think it's because the update build was poorly optimized. Hoping DE irons things out soon.