Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Second Dream (U18) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Thanks for the update, but do you have an ETA on fixing the optimization issues and framerate problems? Endless missions are near unplayable for clients atm

^^ This. DE PLS. New JV Raid is a mess with all the FPS lag.

Also, PLEASE give us the holiday decorations, I don't care if we get them in February. Please don't make us wait another entire year... I want to spend plat on them. Let me spend plat... :/

Edited by (PS4)The-Captain-388

So are we gonna get Nezha and Saryn Prime at the same time? Cause that's what it looks like. By the way, banshee needs her new skin. She spends countless nights crying and there's not much I can do to console her. I often catch her looking at pictures of the concept just thinking how amazing she would look. So please, pretty please, before she starts crying again. It hurts my ears when she does. :o

Hotfix January 5th:

Added improvements for Nexus app login

Added Infested Excavation alerts

Improved diagnostics for when PSN is down

Combined Increased Damage and Increased Resistance into single Sortie Conditions (edit: physical conditions are combined and elemental conditions are combined.)

Energy Reduction Sortie Condition changed from ½ regen to ¼ regen.

Disabled Infested Interception alerts (since they don’t know how to use terminals…. yet)

Fixed a menu bug that would cause players to get stuck on revive

Thank you for working on the app!! I was just able to log in for the first time since it was released! Hopefully it stays! :) Again thank you!

(Also after reading all the comments, I know I get pissed at how you guys favor the pc, but still it's your job and having to read so much hate all the time would be draining so I'm sorry for having it mess up your day)

I do have to ask (because I know nothing about programming whatsoever) is it just easier to program for pc and that is why they get so many more free promo codes and extras? Or is it because that was where you started and just use more people there?

Edited by (PS4)Pluckie1609Ducky

So are we gonna get Nezha and Saryn Prime at the same time? Cause that's what it looks like. By the way, banshee needs her new skin. She spends countless nights crying and there's not much I can do to console her. I often catch her looking at pictures of the concept just thinking how amazing she would look. So please, pretty please, before she starts crying again. It hurts my ears when she does. :o

This may be one of the best posts ever lol

Edited by (PS4)Pluckie1609Ducky

I doubt it was confirmed. We would of heard something concrete by now (on the forums not twitter)

They'll probably announce on devstream that it'll be next week.

are you new? Lol Wukong was confirmed on gamespot before the forum and it was CONFIRMED on twitter Edited by (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000

They confirmed it on Twitter... Look back a page or two there is a link lol

Yea I seen the link. He said "GOAL" is next week. That isn't a confirmation especially when it comes to DE.

are you new? Lol Wukong was confirmed on gamespot before the forum and it was CONFIRMED on twitter

Pretty sure I've been playing Warframe and dealing with DE longer than you lol. Like I just said.. nothing was confirmed. No one said it's coming out next week. They said "Goal" and "Early January" 

Thanks for playing though. 

The frame rate is abysmal at times since the update, the keys awarded in missions are not the actual keys acquired, starmap menu get overlayed on top of other menus when you quick switch, selected mod always jumps back to the beginning of your inventory when fusing mods, yet...you all are making a stink about Christmas skins in January. We're being punished? Nezha is *confirmed* for this week? I don't know about this place sometimes.

Yea I seen the link. He said "GOAL" is next week. That isn't a confirmation especially when it comes to DE.

Pretty sure I've been playing Warframe and dealing with DE longer than you lol. Like I just said.. nothing was confirmed. No one said it's coming out next week. They said "Goal" and "Early January"

Thanks for playing though.

lmao you just joined last Nov also the tweet was shown in the forums Edited by (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000

lmao you just joined last Nov also the tweet was shown in the forums

Lol because signing up on the forums= when you first downloaded and played warframe or browsed the forums lmao. Keep digging that hole sir, you are doing a great job.

Like I said twice.. Sheldon nor Steve confirmed it on twitter. Sheldon said "Goal" and Steve said "Early January" 

Thanks for playing again. 

Edited by (PS4)Lilg31

Lol because signing up on the forums= when you first downloaded and played warframe lmao. Keep digging that hole sir, you are doing a great job.

Like I said twice.. Sheldon nor Steve confirmed it on twitter. Sheldon said "Goal" and Steve said "Early January" 

Thanks for playing again.

Where did I say that you started playing Warframe in November? Also next week would be the MIDDLE of January not early