The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Second Dream (U18) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

You must be an idi... 

Well let me spell it out for you. This is how you know I care. I'm putting aside my work to help you.

1. That first sentence of mine, you know the one that has an equal sign in it. It's called sarcasm. No further explanations needed.

2. Steve's full quote was "Aiming for early January" Still not the confirmation that you are fighting so hard for. 

3. Ok congrats on your 2,302 hours. All that means is that you either have no life or its the only game you play. Doesn't mean you downloaded the game in November of 2013 when it debuted on the ps4 like I did. So once again.. I'm pretty sure I've been playing Warframe AND dealing with DE longer than you.  

Thank you for playing again. Hope you return soon.

You must be an idi...

Well let me spell it out for you. This is how you know I care. I'm putting aside my work to help you.

1. That first sentence of mine, you know the one that has an equal sign in it. It's called sarcasm. No further explanations needed.

2. Steve's full quote was "Aiming for early January" Still not the confirmation that you are fighting so hard for.

3. Ok congrats on your 2,302 hours. All that means is that you either have no life or its the only game you play. Doesn't mean you downloaded the game in November of 2013 when it debuted on the ps4 like I did. So once again.. I'm pretty sure I've been playing Warframe AND dealing with DE longer than you.

Thank you for playing again. Hope you return soon.

Again if you were dealing with DE longer why would you join the forums last November? Also for someone who claims to deal with DE longer you seem to have no knowledge with what happened with Wukong. Edited by (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000

I wish they would at least release a teaser for saryn prime to kill some of the speculation. plus from what I recall just from looking most prime access lasts about 3 to 3 and half months, so saryn prime could well be this month just matter of time cause I am sure the design for her is done.  I feel like the accessories she will come with is a prime sigil and maybe armor just cause it's been  since nova prime that we had a prime sigil.  The prime armor tends to over really well, this is all a guess so don't snipe me down with the vectis lol

Again if you were dealing with DE longer why would you join the forums last November? Also for someone who claims to deal with DE longer you seem to have no knowledge with what happened with Wukong.

Did I even bring up Wukong? No.. why? Wukong came out for all 3 platforms at the sametime. Nezha is already out for PC therefore this is not the same situation. End of story. 

Also the forums is not the only way to communicate with DE. Sigh* Are you done yet??

Thanks for playing...

I'm seeing a bit of hostility in this thread... Please, remain respectful. 

When I have solid information on the next PS4 release with Nezha and Loki Skin, I'll make sure to post it. 

Is there any information on all the bugs in this build? We got a hotfix for some unrelated things. Do we have to wait until the next update for everything that isn't working properly right now?

It's rumoured that we'll get nezha next week but next prime we'll need to wait cause Trinity isn't even close to It's deadline

Jan 4th was 90 days. By this point the last chance announcement is normally up. So actually she's passed due Edited by (PS4)appretice

I'm guessing that no one has any idea when the next prime comes out. Usually in 90 days or a couple after we would have had the teaser at least but we don't even have that. Maybe the update 18 for consoles have put them behind a little but I would at least like to know a general date or time of month we should be getting it. If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated

To all the DE Staff, we (loyal ones) appreciate a lot your hard work and we know that you don't mess with the time of work, but as a 8-12h a day player, I would ask you, with all my respect, if you can pleaaaaaase give the console player a REAL exclusive gift for the issues we've been through? Like, pc have excalibur prime, china umbra escalibur, we would like to get something they'll never get... Thank you for taking the time at least to answer me.

To all the DE Staff, we (loyal ones) appreciate a lot your hard work and we know that you don't mess with the time of work, but as a 8-12h a day player, I would ask you, with all my respect, if you can pleaaaaaase give the console player a REAL exclusive gift for the issues we've been through? Like, pc have excalibur prime, china umbra escalibur, we would like to get something they'll never get... Thank you for taking the time at least to answer me.

PS4 does get exclusive skins that are only available on PS4.

Also only Excalibur Umbra Prime is exclusive to China Warframe, the international build (all of us, PC, PS4 and Xbox 1) are, according to DE, getting a virtually identical frame called Excalibur Umbra.​​​

Lol because signing up on the forums= when you first downloaded and played warframe or browsed the forums lmao. Keep digging that hole sir, you are doing a great job.

Like I said twice.. Sheldon nor Steve confirmed it on twitter. Sheldon said "Goal" and Steve said "Early January" 

Thanks for playing again. 

Whoa whoa let's not start any unnecessary arguments. 

Edited by (PS4)KS10567

It's psn's fault that we had these issues, DE it's not you (i secretly love you Rebecca)  it's psn with their cruddy service. 

PS4 does get exclusive skins that are only available on PS4.

Also only Excalibur Umbra Prime is exclusive to China Warframe, the international build (all of us, PC, PS4 and Xbox 1) are, according to DE, getting a virtually identical frame called Excalibur Umbra.​​​

So it's true, we'll never get excal umbra?