Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Besides Warframe, What Was The Last Game You Played?

TinoG100

Darkest Dungeon. 11/10 I don't think I'll even get to the village! Super screwed... D:!!!

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Ahcruna

I am spending a lot of time in Bloodborne and the Old Hunter's DLC. Its very exciting and lots of screaming...........by me. 

Currently level 74, and just got the Simon's bow/sword and had updated my stamina more. Send me an invite? I want to kill you and take all your blood echoes and no crying please.

wIiqThm.jpg

doQv6pk.jpg

Battlefront's fun. 

YWNoHEX.jpg

I want to unlock the Zabrak.

rHAKEKY.jpg

Rainbow Six Siege after two weeks of playing, I'm giving up and turn it back in. 

nj6apxq.jpg

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

Xenoblade X

I'm part of the only human settlement on an unexplored planet full of hostile life forms, some of which have giant robots. Great...

9/10 if I'm a normal BLADE member. Those guys might as well all be wearing read shirts.

7/10 if I'm a civilian. I can just cower behind the city walls and hope BLADE does its job.

2/10 if I'm the MC. "Dying" would just boot me back to the nearest landmark, so I'd be free to just faff about and explore the planet.

Path of Exile. Maining Marauder and Ranger. Playing with a friend and know what I'm doing so screwed 1/10.

Undertale. Genocide Run. I'm gonna have a bad time. Screwed 15/10.

Facebook knows I'm running a Genocide Run...my notification was a smiley flower. Screwed 99999/10.

Edited by Animatronic