Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird Question But Bear With Me

Dopey

So... I asked my clan if being attracted to Grineer women is weird, well most of them said yes

I find some of them very attractive, espacially Ven'kra Tel

I don't think it's that odd to like these girls, like.. they are female soliders, pretty hot

Edited by Dopey

i get what ur saying but still u need to remember grinner is half theyr natural body like sometimes they could just be a bunch of organs in a jar and a head attached to a robot like HEK so i dont think u can have much fun with them its the same as going for RUK or VOR and they dont have anything but if they have is just a metal pipe or they use theyr guns or legs or ANYTHING think about that

sorry for english brazilian here

i get what ur saying but still u need to remember grinner is half theyr natural body like sometimes they could just be a bunch of organs in a jar and a head attached to a robot like HEK so i dont think u can have much fun with them its the same as going for RUK or VOR and they dont have anything but if they have is just a metal pipe or they use theyr guns or legs or ANYTHING think about that

ff4.jpg

ff4.jpg

ur creepy more creepy than a creepyplier or a creeper combined