Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spoilers : Should We Be Able To Change The Age Of Our Tenno?

evilmoon75

They are children, and it would mess up the lore.

Would it?

They were children yes, but it is said that they don't age? It is implied, since the Tenno are still alive, but you could easily say that the capsules they are in, combined with their power, stop the aging. That would mean, since the soon-to-be-Tenno kids weren't in capsules from the get-go, that they would have aged for just a few more years, until they became Tenno.

This would also explain why the Stalker is older than the Tenno btw.

Edited by KaeseSchnitte

Would it?

They were children yes, but it is said that they don't age? It is implied, since the Tenno are still alive, but you could easily say that the capsules they are in, combined with their power, stop the aging. That would mean, since the soon-to-be-Tenno kids weren't in capsules from the get-go, that they would have aged for just a few more years, until they became Tenno.

This would also explain why the Stalker is older than the Tenno btw.

The children didn't stop aging.  They were altered in some manner by the void and age very slowly.  Our operators are young adults after all.  Very old, very powerful, young adults.

The children didn't stop aging.  They were altered in some manner by the void and age very slowly.  Our operators are young adults after all.  Very old, very powerful, young adults.

But that would mean that our Tenno could indeed look like young adults and not like kids, wouldn't it?

As I said, I don't have a problem with a Tenno looking like he is in his early twenties, I have a problem with the Tenno looking like 15.

Edited by KaeseSchnitte

the stuff with the aging is irrelevant anyway since we're puting our Consciousness into cloned Replacement Body's of ourselves that wear the Warframe Exoskelleton Armors anyway (and that are the dudes we are "calling" when using the Focus) - so putting our Mind from one Replacement Body into the next for our Operators to escape aging is the logical conclusion. 

and given that the two Orokin Twin Sisters that became the Grineer Twin Queens are still alive after all that time indicates that this way of an Anti-Aging procedure was probably nothing too uncommon among the Orokin anyway - and the Tenno were Orokin. 

so, i guess there's no way around accepting the truth that our Operator Customiser is just a horribly under developed Face Customiser yet that doesn't allow for Males to look anyhow other than a young Drug Junkie with just the Skin Colors being diverse. it needs to get much more Options over time, but Lore hinderances i don't see any for creating our looks more different - and in terms of age as well. 

Who said he is?

Just compare the two when the Stalker grabs the operator. The Stalker has a body of an adult, while the operator has the body of a child.

You could say that the Stalker is overdeveloped, but that would again mean that we could make our Tenno look older, since the Stalker does look older.

Someone forgot about cryosleep technology and the fact that frame got consciousness separate from the kid, the kid just needs to sit in a machine and it provides energy for frame to function.

Ofc kids didnt age because they were frozen for all this time.

Edited by Davoodoo

With a game that's constantly evolving, I don't see how aging could "Mess up the lore." At this point DE can do whatever they want now that the cat's out of the bag. I personally think of my human as another needlessly annoying company on my ship. Whether it ages or not is no concern of mine but it would be wierd to see it stay as a teen forever. It would be awesome if eventually it would grow old and then die so I can jettison it off my ship and I can finally have some peace and quiet lol... oh wait... there's still Ordis... hmmmm :|

With a game that's constantly evolving, I don't see how aging could "Mess up the lore." At this point DE can do whatever they want now that the cat's out of the bag. I personally think of my human as another needlessly annoying company on my ship. Whether it ages or not is no concern of mine but it would be wierd to see it stay as a teen forever. It would be awesome if eventually it would grow old and then die so I can jettison it off my ship and I can finally have some peace and quiet lol... oh wait... there's still Ordis... hmmmm :|

Well considering you are the Tenno/Teen and not the Warframe... Deep space is a lonely place.

Pretty sure the Tenno are ageless immortals or at least extremely long-lived at this point. So if they don't physically age, it should not be a surprise.

Pretty sure the Tenno are ageless immortals or at least extremely long-lived at this point. So if they don't physically age, it should not be a surprise.

Where did you get that information, is there anything that implies thhat any character in warframe is everlasting??

Edited by Davoodoo