Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

1 hour ago, Espelonia said:

AH! Come on. You're killing me. I can only wear one syandana at a time. How am I gonna choose? XD

Really nice though. I like how it has floating bits and the holo is cool. Vessel looks like if I saw it in real life I'd want to touch it to see want it feels like. It really looks like it would be enjoyable to touch. I'd also love to see both syandanas on your other skins too for comparisons but I know it looks good on them too.

Also nice to know about the after tennocon thing. I can't wait to see what gets in.

Haha well you can use only one warframe at the time so just choose what it will look better on that warframe XD

I'm glad you like it :) I was going to preview it on different warframes but they're all too distracting (nova with the reactors, zephyr with her everything, caduto with the unrigged clipping ponytail >_>), the only one that was behaving was Mag as always...

I think Hitsu-san should focus on an entirely new type of syandana next. Something bigger. We understand you like beautiful and noble long ones. Next should be wider, with Fx effects and such. Unleash the beast in you and make something epic !

I've got an idea for something really badass that's never been done before (so it might be too much as always, i'll have to ask DE about it)... i might try to make it at the same of the next skin actually, they should fit very well together. We'll see! No promises!

23 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Maybe, it's not a bad idea, i just don't know what i can put in there as a hologram, it has to be something that you guys care about :) I'll be making 2 more characters before i get to make new syandanas though. 

Well, Telos has the single sword covered. How about a couple of crossed swords? maybe run with a TMNT set of them?

... just looked at the page count on this thread. How does it feel to basically be your own megathread? Can we get a mod in here to make it official? Did some updates on my fashionframe with some of the new stuff released and rerereleased. Think I'll post up some new picks here for ya tomorrow.

40 minutes ago, Cortanis said:

... just looked at the page count on this thread. How does it feel to basically be your own megathread? Can we get a mod in here to make it official? Did some updates on my fashionframe with some of the new stuff released and rerereleased. Think I'll post up some new picks here for ya tomorrow.

I'd like to see them :D !

This thread got a bit big isn't it ^^ ? I don't think it needs to be something else though!

Anyway, speaking of fashionframe, already started the new skin ;)

2 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Another Excalibur!

Nobody expects 2 Excalibur skins in a row l, which would make him one of the less requested xd

This is silly XD

2 hours ago, Rurabomber said:

Frost. :>

This is not :>

@ hitsu - well you did it again that excal skin looks really sick. I'm getting a total ash vibe from the helmet though (I think it's just the ponytail thing) anyway nice work. I'm sure it won't be long until DE decides to just hire you. Anyway can't wait for the frost skin ;D

6 hours ago, SaucyTuckermax said:

@ hitsu - well you did it again that excal skin looks really sick. I'm getting a total ash vibe from the helmet though (I think it's just the ponytail thing) anyway nice work. I'm sure it won't be long until DE decides to just hire you. Anyway can't wait for the frost skin ;D

:) Thanks! Haha yeah that would be nice ^^ Maybe next week we'll know more about the next Tennogen round ;) 

51 minutes ago, Cortanis said:

Ember maybe? The great Booben?

I'll never do a skin for Ember unless i can change the model :)

1 hour ago, Cortanis said:

.... Yeah, I can get on board with that. Her model is more than a little strange. Kind of doubly so with Ember Prime really.

I like her model (well except the helmets mostly) but i have a really great premium skin in mind (something like the difference between Trinity and Trin Strega) so i won't spend the time making something that i already know it's not "that" good when i can work on many other warframes before (waiting till the day i get the greenlight if it will ever come ^^).

In my opinion, one Warframe that could use a reskin from someone who can change its overall design with just a skin (and helmet), it would be Mirage. She's a great frame, but her customization is really bad. I'd like to get a good skin for her. Fredaven made a Grineer skin but that's all we've got so far.

Not really sure i can make mirage better, her silhouette is a problem. I could improve her customization with a new skin but in terms of making her look much different i don't know on what extent is possible to do it. Anyway still working on male warframes for now so it will take a while before getting close to chose which female warframe is going to be next ^^

I formally request a Mesa skin for consideration when you go back to female frames. All her customization is sad and I don't like any of the alternate stuff so far. Her base model colors well, though, so Fashionframe is still a thing. 

Gotta ask, though, which frames CAN"T you do skins for? Like DE not having released the models/obj files for editing?

Archived