Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

34 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

So you making Nyx and Ash back to back?!?

latest?cb=20140131013634

Those are basically my two favorite warframes.

Yeah, i've almost finished to make the design of Ash, i just need to figure out the arms and some parts of the helmet :) 

On 8/8/2016 at 7:57 AM, Stonehenge said:

Well, in my opinion she's great as she is. Don't really mind the grey part, it's a good counterpoint to the general bright color theme.

I can work with it, but it's very limiting. The coloring may be neutral, but you can't really change it. So if you were trying to go with different tones or anything, you're still going to have that gray bla part going.

So, i've made the shoulderguards quite different from before. Right now they're looking sexy but they need to hold way more details for the final model so we'll see XD Anyway, almost done with the concept phase, working on the helmet right now. 

Just now, HitsuSan said:

After the war within we'll know more about that!

"Soooooooooon" in another words, sad. 

Hate the raditor from old fridge on her back.

Hope they not just drop off skin adaptation.

P.S Sorry for "engrish" - not my language

1 hour ago, Ghalatea said:

"Soooooooooon" in another words, sad. 

Hate the raditor from old fridge on her back.

Hope they not just drop off skin adaptation.

P.S Sorry for "engrish" - not my language

Not a problem :) yeah it's still a heated topic, i'll remind them after u19 though, i know there's no time now for things like this.

3 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Not a problem :) yeah it's still a heated topic, i'll remind them after u19 though, i know there's no time now for things like this.

personally I like it but I can understand why people dislike it, wish there was some feature where players could choose to use either the prime model or the vanilla model

3 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

personally I like it but I can understand why people dislike it, wish there was some feature where players could choose to use either the prime model or the vanilla model

Yeah, like the show holstered switch.

1 hour ago, Melos-mevim said:

yeah hence why anything tenno gen related is honestly not a priority (with the exception of totally fubared textures or what not)

That stuff is managed by artists more than programmers, they too are super freaking busy onto making content for the game ^^

11 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

That stuff is managed by artists more than programmers, they too are super freaking busy onto making content for the game ^^

well known but not everyone is busy at all times in the art department depends on whats being worked on at the time

On 8/7/2016 at 2:26 AM, HitsuSan said:

Uhm no, i prefer making the skins when i have a really good idea for them so i don't want to plan too far ahead so far i can tell you that the next one is Nyx cause i really want to make a skin for her and i'm working on Ash but there's nothing confirmed after those ^^ we'll see!

As much as i want to see how you would do Ivara, I completely understand this.  Great work takes inspiration and time.  I can wait for the best.  :D

Archived