Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

7 hours ago, Rolunde said:

That's the seeming rumor/expectation.

Last I saw the only concrete thing we have is the usual Coming Soon, but December seems pretty likely.

Time will tell I guess. ;-)

Uhm... that might be an actual reason you know...

6 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Hitsu! When will your Frost Skin go live?! D:

The suspense is killing me!

I actually don't know when but i kind know when not since i've got no communication in the mail and it generally takes one or two weeks after that. It's kinda looking like a christmas release, prepare your snowglobes XD

4 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

You guys were right... Frost Prime is coming back :D

It is Hitsu and like i said your frost skin would be friggen epic on it. But while we wait for it to hit consoles. Let's talk Inaros and as i have brought up before because i still find it nuts no one has paid tribute to one of the best fighting games.

》☆《

Have you any plans for Inaros at all?

Because insanely surprised no one has connected one of the most loved games and artwork to Inaros. In the form of a custom tribute with Anubis in mind.

Pulled the best cut scene for ya to watch. The style of his armor with a custom version of it would just be nuts for Inaros. 

We need a more bulky but sleek version of Inaros... his legs alone look like they can snap.

》☆《

images.jpg

》☆《

images.jpg

》☆《

》☆《

No need to show me what UC2 is... i have my copy in the shelf behind me, it's one of my favorite games of all time cause it was so far ahead that most didn't even understood it...

Anyway, Inaros already have an Anubis helmet, his second one is dog shaped with the particular DE weird looking style ^^ Can't you tell? Snout, ears, collars.

I couldn't make a skin and a helmet that will resemble this without modifying the model though, but i wouldn't even try anyway cause everybody knows unreal Anubis and people wouldn't stop saying i've copied it even if i make it different cause it will still be dog shaped and all. And you know what... they would be right ^^ Also i'm pretty sure you guys love what i do so much cause there's a lot of design and thought behind it and it's never something already seen or copied from somewhere else ;)

I could make an Anubis (unreal character) redesign one day just for fun though, if only it wouldn't take months and if only i wasn't so busy making warframe skins for you XD

9 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

No need to show me what UC2 is... i have my copy in the shelf behind me, it's one of my favorite games of all time cause it was so far ahead that most didn't even understood it...

Anyway, Inaros already have an Anubis helmet, his second one is dog shaped with the particular DE weird looking style ^^ Can't you tell? Snout, ears, collars.

I couldn't make a skin and a helmet that will resemble this without modifying the model though, but i wouldn't even try anyway cause everybody knows unreal Anubis and people wouldn't stop saying i've copied it even if i make it different cause it will still be dog shaped and all. And you know what... they would be right ^^ Also i'm pretty sure you guys love what i do so much cause there's a lot of design and thought behind it and it's never something already seen or copied from somewhere else ;)

I could make an Anubis (unreal character) redesign one day just for fun though, if only it wouldn't take months and if only i wasn't so busy making warframe skins for you XD

KNEW IT!

Don't know anyone that doesn't know the game and love it.

O trust me i still rock that Inaros helm. Guess i can't wait to see what you end up making for Inaros because now i know your a fan of it. No matter what it will affect your creative process and it will look unreal.

Ps... if you do a redo of Anubis at one point you should totally leave a link here. ?

I'm working super hard :) i'm on the last detailing pass with half of the body done and i just finished the hands yesterday (which they are always a thing on their own in complexity) and once finished i'll have to come back and add some specific details in some parts which i'm leaving off cause it's tricky ^^ then i'll have to do the helmet and some other things before painting it.... long story short it's nowhere nearly done XD

But i've already told you this is definitely the most complex skin i've made so far so....

On 12/9/2016 at 0:19 AM, HitsuSan said:

Yeah i don't think so XD She'll probably be called something like... "wtf is that!" but it doesn't sound too good. Maybe i'll call her.... well actually i can't tell you or there might be people that will steal the name XD

She can be as weird as she needs to be...

...as long as she has the kneesocks!

1 hour ago, Evanescent said:

She can be as weird as she needs to be...

...as long as she has the kneesocks!

You say that but you guys still don't know how good i am to phase sexy into disturbing XD I'm sure you'll find out...

Anyway, i'm getting close to the last detail pass which is often super fast (adding lights and rivets, stuff like that) but this time is going to be a little slower cause of a particular element this new skin has that i'm leaving for last cause i have a feeling it's going to be troublesome. In any case it's looking pretty cool and all this time it's taking me is going into the development of a new technique i'm using to make the new model look more deep (well it's nothing "new" really, i just found a good solution that takes time to implement).

58 minutes ago, Captain_Thickthighs said:

Every time i see hitsu on the forum last comment my heart goes a flutter. But Hitsu you keep it weird I mean in this game we keep child soldiers in our space ships basement so anything goes at this point. 

You won't be disappointed ;)

8 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

You say that but you guys still don't know how good i am to phase sexy into disturbing XD I'm sure you'll find out...

Anyway, i'm getting close to the last detail pass which is often super fast (adding lights and rivets, stuff like that) but this time is going to be a little slower cause of a particular element this new skin has that i'm leaving for last cause i have a feeling it's going to be troublesome. In any case it's looking pretty cool and all this time it's taking me is going into the development of a new technique i'm using to make the new model look more deep (well it's nothing "new" really, i just found a good solution that takes time to implement).

Oh I played Bloodborne.

I can take disturbing.

Archived